Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just a quick note to say I have promoted MadManCK to Admin. :D
We have also promoted grooks10 to moderator
More to come on this later........... ;)
Image Image
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Congratulation to them. :mrgreen:

But now there's nobody to have their name displayed in cyan color.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Congrats. :)

@Bez
Is this due to you having to work more than in the past and having less time to put into the forum on a daily basis, or was it just time to make MadMan vice Admin ?
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Congratulations. :D
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:Congrats. :)

@Bez
Is this due to you having to work more than in the past and having less time to put into the forum on a daily basis, or was it just time to make MadMan vice Admin ?
Will post more on this tonight, off to do real life stuff now. ;)
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Nice well done and congrats
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok so as the UK is now leaving the European union I am also leaving to start up a new all UK forum. :P
(Joke) :lol:

The real truth is I am now running two jobs at the moment and finding it harder and harder to find the time to do the daily tasks that are needed to keep a forum running successfully. :(
Eventually I will be fazing one of these jobs out and be left with my new job but this will take time so MadManCk has agreed to step in and take the strain. :D

As the regular members will of noticed over the past few months the forum has slipped a lot in regard to content and activity this is totally my fault and in no way reflects on the work the other staff members are doing on the forum in fact if it wasn't for them the forum would be in a worse state, this also goes for all of the loyal members who have stuck by us through the lean times so I thank you all for that. :2thumbsup:

But the fact is I just didn't have the time to promote the forum or add new content on a daily basis so something had to be done, so lets hope this is a new turning point for the forum and also with the appointment of grooks10 to moderator things are back on the up. :D

I know the regulars on here are all good guys to have stuck with us for so long so I know you will get behind Mad Fulysic and grooks in supporting the forum in future projects plus I am not going anywhere I will still looking after most of the backend stuff just wont be around as much in a gaming sense till I get life back to normality. :party:

Thanks for all the support guys. :2thumbsup:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Only another 4 weeks till I finish my old job and concentrate fully on the new one. :D
I am then going to take a week off in Benalmadena (Spain) :happy-sunny:

When I get back I will only have one job to contend with and hopefully more time to help out on the forum again, and even find some time to get a bit of gaming in again too. :2thumbsup:
I honestly can't remember the last time I sat at the PC and played a game and I am missing it big time but hopefully all this hard work will be worth it in the long run as the new job will be less stressful and wile I will be working longer hours it wont be as hard as the work I have been doing in the past. :dance:

I have also just realised Forza Horizon will be out when I come back from holiday as well. :banana-dance:
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Oh, I didn't even see this thread. Thanks for the callout Bez, and for the congratulations everyone! :2thumbsup:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Sounds good Bez, you need the break :)

And just to it out there i sent a job application last night and this morning the place calls me 2 times and wakes me up 8.55 and offers me interview on monday 9.00 with a trail run in mind to see if it would be a good match, i didn't expect it to be going that fast.

The job is a logistics job a local online pc hardware store that just expanded their inventory, i would need to be picking the hardware and packing it up. But 11.00 to 19.00 is pretty nice hours and a weekend watch every 4th weekend.

There goes the summer break, but hopefully it works out. :lol:

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”