I'm Back !

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi guys, just a quick note to say I'm back off holiday, had a great time even if the hotel wasn't very good (just a little dated to be honest)
This is me (well my hand anyway :P ) having a drink on the final night at the Marina in Benalmadena. :D
hols1.jpg
20160808_213213.jpg
Now I'm back to just doing one job I am hoping to be more active on the forum ;) it also looks like it will be a busy time in the next few months with Forza Horizon 3 coming soon plus the release of Speed Elixir in December (I think :? ) and also the recently announced D.R.I.VE here on TDUDT so lots to look forward to including The Crew. :D

I am also sorry to announce that Fulysic is stepping down as Moderator due to family matters and also other commitments but hopefully will still stay around as a valuable member of the forum.
I would like to thank him for all the work he has done in the past and especially the promotion he has done for the forum and wish him well in the future. :rightthumbup:

Thanks guys, now back to gaming. :auto-swerve:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Welcome back ! That was a short and good summer break holiday i assume? :woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Welcome back ! That was a short and good summer break holiday i assume? :woot:
Thanks, yes just went for 7 day but still have another week off before I go back to work so hoping to get some gaming in and catch up on forum stuff before I get back to breaking rocks. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Good you finally got a chance to recharge your batteries :)
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Welcome back! :D
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Welcome back. Did not look too bad from those couple of snaps. Glad you enjoyed your time. I have not taken a vacation in years, of course I have not worked for a few years. Even when I worked I seldom went away on vacation, home and pets are like a ball and chain.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks guys. :D
@Whoamus: I know what you mean about the pets, we have a cat and even though a family member stays at out house to look after it wile we are away my other half won't leave her for more than a week. :( :P
smokey.jpg
Smokey. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hey, welcome back. :mrgreen:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Nice cat. Image And welcome back. :D
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Welcome back Bez hope you had good time i will be sticking around as member, where else will i get my car gaming news thank you for understanding for my needs to step down it was hard decision to make but i feel it was the right one at this point in time

I will still continue to promote TDUDT once i resume my group stuff in near future

:auto-layrubber:

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”