Important !!! Forum Face lift

Important site info
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Thanks, still got a bit to do, forgot to put the TDU Drivetime name back at the top :laughing-rolling:
Oops can happen. For the rest it lookes great you can be proud on your work. :woot:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks again :D

Got a bit of spare time over the next two days so hopefully will get the rest done and also sort some of the boxes out with stuff that is appropriate to the forum. :banana-rock: :banana-tux: :banana-wrench:
Image Image
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

Are you still going to add the text chat to the front page...?
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

lambo_lover wrote:Are you still going to add the text chat to the front page...?
Yes just not sure on the best one to use yet, but will be testing one out in the next day or so ( maybe today if I get time ) :D
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok Chat Box installed, will see how it goes for now (only members signed in can see the chat box ) :D
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Changed settings in chat box, you now only have to wait 2 seconds before posting the next message. :)

I will also be adding a video feature to the portal page showing some of the latest releases in gaming, so keep an eye out for it :banana-dance:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Changed settings in chat box, you now only have to wait 2 seconds before posting the next message. :)

I will also be adding a video feature to the portal page showing some of the latest releases in gaming, so keep an eye out for it :banana-dance:
Nice job on the Forum updates.

Even the clock shows the right time now, lol

:occasion-snowman:
:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks MadMan, almost finished the basic stuff, now its just the finishing bits and then getting down to keeping the forum interesting (the difficult bit) :lol:
Image Image
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

nice job. wouldve taken atari ten years to do what you did in a short amount of time. looks good.
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

lambo_lover wrote:nice job. wouldve taken atari ten years to do what you did in a short amount of time. looks good.
Thanks bud, also getting close to 100 members now (although only a few of them are regularly active on the forum)
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”