Forum Sidebar

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

What do you guys think about the sidebar on the forum?

It has 4 items on it starting with the feed from the Ubi forums for The Crew then a random twitter feed from various car enthusiasts followed by another twitter feed I have put together from some gaming sources that i think may be of interest to the members and lastly just a simple flag counter.

What i am trying to find out is, do any of you find this info useful if not can you point out the ones that you don't use and would you like to see something else added to replace it?

Or even add a different set of feeds from twitter (if so please give a list)
forum pic.png
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I do find the twitter feed from some gamin' sources very useful as I'm too lazy to go check these games news websites myself. And I don't really care about the other things except for the flag counter as it's cool to have it around, the twitter feed on cars is usually filled with retweeted content that doesn't have anything to do with cars, and the Crew forum thingy usually shows either spam or rants from unhappy players..
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao wrote:the Crew forum thingy usually shows either spam or rants from unhappy players..
Most official game forums are like that nowadays. 90% just plays and do not even visit game fora. But the ones who do usually have a strong opinion about the game in general or elements of it.
And Moderators let get things out of hand way too often.
But the feed is still useful, as it also shows new stuff. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Miao wrote:I do find the twitter feed from some gamin' sources very useful as I'm too lazy to go check these games news websites myself. And I don't really care about the other things except for the flag counter as it's cool to have it around, the twitter feed on cars is usually filled with retweeted content that doesn't have anything to do with cars, and the Crew forum thingy usually shows either spam or rants from unhappy players..
First thanks for taking the time to give some feedback. :rightthumbup:
I do find the twitter feed from some gamin' sources very useful as I'm too lazy to go check these games news websites myself
Nice to hear as that is sort of its purpose so you don't have to go looking around for the info. :D
the twitter feed on cars is usually filled with retweeted content that doesn't have anything to do with cars
Yes I've noticed that it sometimes has unrelated content. (maybe something i can take a look at)
the Crew forum thingy usually shows either spam or rants from unhappy players
Not much i can do about this :( it can only show what is posted on the crew forums and as for the spam posts thats down to the mods on the Ubi forum keeping on top of it. :samari:

I'm still open to suggestions if anyone wants anything added to the sidebar, I can add almost anything (within reason) including feeds from other sites, F1 feeds, gaming feeds, news feeds, clocks, countdowns, etc.............
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”