Forum a bit quiet lately :-(

Important site info
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

i quite likw sin bin lool

reminds me of kill bill for some reason lol
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

lambo_lover wrote:i quite likw sin bin lool

reminds me of kill bill for some reason lol
Yea me too :banana-dance:

Will set it up tomorrow and use the name Sin Bin unless someone comes up with a better one in the meantime :text-lol:
Image Image
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

how will you restrict the young ones? or will you even. i dont like little kids using words they dont understand and go "EW" when you tell them LOL :loll:
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

lambo_lover wrote:how will you restrict the young ones? or will you even. i dont like little kids using words they dont understand and go "EW" when you tell them LOL :loll:
Isn't their a minimum age restriction on the forum? If not, there should be.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

eaustinn36 wrote:
lambo_lover wrote:how will you restrict the young ones? or will you even. i dont like little kids using words they dont understand and go "EW" when you tell them LOL :loll:
It is impossible to put an age restriction on the forum as anyone can register with a false date of birth ;)
Image Image
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:
It is impossible to put an age restriction on the forum as anyone can register with a false date of birth ;)
Exactly, but it is like a terms and conditions. If someone acts like "kids using words they dont understand and go "EW" when you tell them", then that would be grounds to remove them for an age violation, as in, the original problem suggested by lambo would not exist. Think of it like a safety net.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

Or do one of those enter your age thing but make it 16 minimum lool
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
You are not responsible for people lying about their age. An age key got you covered. Even if it is just symbolical.

It is just as hypocritical as the Dutch government trying to raise the minimum age for alcohol and tobacco from 16 to 18. :loll:
Still think you should do it. :twocents-02cents:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The only restrictions on the new forum will be that it can only be read by signed in members.

It will however still be moderated to a certain degree, I will not allow any racist remarks or bullying of other members.
If any member feels they are been bullied they need to ether contact me or MadManCK and it will be looked into.
This forum is also a bit experimental, if I think its not working or it gets out of hand it may be removed.

I am fully expecting it to be full of crap anyway so it will be no big loss, its up to you to prove me wrong :eeek:
Image Image
Sad_little_loser
Rookie
Rookie

Cant i even bully lambo a little bit?? He likes it

I also expect it to be shocking, an be binned within a week!

But thanks for trying bez! If only u were the head of atari :handgestures-thumbup:
To the woman driver in front of me,
Its a speed hump, NOT A FU*KING LANDMINE!!!

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”