Forum a bit quiet lately :-(

Important site info
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Sad_little_loser wrote:Does the warning of "if u are easily offended" in the sin bin apply to CK? I think he is abit uptight
You told Sfy to F* off, which is inappropriate in my book. Behave !
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Sad_little_loser
Rookie
Rookie

No i told him to go fuq himself, after he said you should ban me, he was having a jest and so was i, its called banter!!! Anyway u may aswell just ban me, its guna happen soon rather than later anyway isnt maddie :shifty:
To the woman driver in front of me,
Its a speed hump, NOT A FU*KING LANDMINE!!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Sad_little_loser wrote:No i told him to go fuq himself, after he said you should ban me, he was having a jest and so was i, its called banter!!! Anyway u may aswell just ban me, its guna happen soon rather than later anyway isnt maddie :shifty:
Not needed. What you call banter is insulting in my book. Asking for a ban isn't nice either. But this kind of language provokes a lot of people.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

@ Sad_little_loser

If you are not willing to go along with the rules of the forum you will be gone, up to you :whistle:
Image Image
Sad_little_loser
Rookie
Rookie

No banter wasnt a rule at all! Il jib it myself bez i cant be bothered with supercop and "his book"
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sad_little_loser wrote:No banter wasnt a rule at all! Il jib it myself bez i cant be bothered with supercop and "his book"
All I'm asking is for you to have a bit of respect for the admins (its not an easy job trying to keep everybody happy all the time) and stop picking on other members, I don't think this is a lot to ask.

You always seem to have a lot to say, way not use that talent to say more constructive and useful stuff on the forum.
Image Image
Sad_little_loser
Rookie
Rookie

Because im an idiot! Its not exactly a secret bez haha! I do respect CK he is a TDU legend... I just enjoy winding him up alittle! :-) havnt picked on anybody part from Lambo but he doesnt mind, he gives it right bk! (Think he just fancies me)

Sorry if im bugging you bez i dont mean to, i just dont really have anything intelligent to say. :doh: I like the site bud an u have put alot of effort in for us TDU2 refugees, so il try and stop trolling... As much :handgestures-thumbup: give madman a hug for me haha!
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

i think wei think we both would have been banned a LONG time ago if anyone reads though PMs lol
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Sad_little_loser
Rookie
Rookie

Haha you would get locked up if they did! I worry about u mentally :drool:
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

Sad_little_loser wrote:Haha you would get locked up if they did! I worry about u mentally :drool:
I worry about you sexually ;)
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”