Forum Background

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Update:
Ok tried both options and although I love the photo Bear found it just don't work well because it is wide and short :( (forum is long and thin)

However I quite like the other option Mad suggested (now active as i post this) and even if the photo is not suitable it could be changed.
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Looks a tiny bit better but the same issues is still there, i'd rather see you try the first the one i linked to, i think it would be better.
Beardroid91 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:10 pm Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Beardroid91 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:47 am Looks a tiny bit better but the same issues is still there, i'd rather see you try the first the one i linked to, i think it would be better.
Beardroid91 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:10 pm Image
Ok will give it a go later, got to pop out for a bite to eat. ;)
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm i actually thought you would be able to see more of it when it was the one big one, but apparently not, i think the one with the speedboats in the swamp was the best one, or maybe the raid.

But on this you hardly see any of the cars, maybe cut the picture so you see the side of the Porsche on the left, and cut out the bike. :idea: ?

Maybe like this:
ubicom-crew-2-screen-05-street_fam-full_size-1920x1080_293012.jpg
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Beardroid91 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:40 pm Hmm i actually thought you would be able to see more of it when it was the one big one, but apparently not, i think the one with the speedboats in the swamp was the best one, or maybe the raid.

But on this you hardly see any of the cars, maybe cut the picture so you see the side of the Porsche on the left, and cut out the bike. :idea: ?

Maybe like this:

ubicom-crew-2-screen-05-street_fam-full_size-1920x1080_293012.jpg
You are never going to see much of the photo anyway unless i reduce the size of the forum but that just creates other issues. :mrgreen:

I'll crop it like you say and see what it looks like. ;)
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

It looks good, but stil lacks something imo. :think:

The best i'have seen was the one with the boats in the swamp.

It looks nice, and most of it will be in the focus sides on the forum, but i don't know, i can't be the only one deciding this.

But still is there any chance you could remove the background window on the mobile version of the forum ?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Most of large background pics will be hidden behind the forum. That is why the mosaic is better for this purpose.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Beardroid91 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:36 pm But still is there any chance you could remove the background window on the mobile version of the forum ?
This can't be done. :(
MadManCK wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:16 pm Most of large background pics will be hidden behind the forum. That is why the mosaic is better for this purpose.
This is why i weht for the mosaic option in the first place. :D

Will look at a few more options later including the boats. ;)
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Ah okay i see.

Lol so this might be oftopic of what we content we have on here but this could be kind of cool too. :mrgreen:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Beardroid91 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:43 pm Ah okay i see.

Lol so this might be oftopic of what we content we have on here but this could be kind of cool too. :mrgreen:

Interesting :D
Will check that out as well.
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”