If all goes well i will leave it up and add new stuff as and when i get it ready (most stuff in the footer isn't finished yet but 80% of the rest is up and running and all day to day forum things should be working so just the other 20% to get finished plus some premium extensions to add and configure.
First thing if you want to use the Stealth mode then click the moon icon at the top of the forum as in the photo below (if you have cookies enabled for this forum it will remember your setting the next time you visit.
To go back click the sun icon. The icons on the index page will be greyed out when you have no unread topics in that forum as in the photo below Have a look around and let me know if you find anything not working (for the most part ignore the footer)
Hope you like the new style (still some fun stuff to come)