New Style info

Important site info
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So far everything seems to work all right.
New look is refreshing in a way.

One thing though; remove the 2017 after the F1 logo. It gives a "last year" vibe. :P
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks nice. Job well done! :2thumbsup:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 pm So far everything seems to work all right.
New look is refreshing in a way.

One thing though; remove the 2017 after the F1 logo. It gives a "last year" vibe. :P
Thanks for the feedback. :D
I get what you mean about the 2017 in the logo but F1 2018 won't be out for a while yet so not sure about this. :?

Whoamus wrote:Looks nice. Job well done! :2thumbsup:
Thanks, many, many hours went into this. :ugeek:

Still some bits to finish and more to add also some parts i am not happy with so still lots to do but these things are always a work in progress. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Navbar is now fixed to the top of the screen (sticky) for easier navigation. :rightthumbup:

You might need to refresh your browser to see the effects. (CTRL-F5) :geek:
Image Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i do love the new design :2thumbsup:
specialy now now the "wining pic" can be seen every where!
BUT it's now even lower and wider, wich makes a Nice pic just about impossible
would it be possible to double the hight of it ?
that would give more room towork with for the winner 8-) and i think it would be prettyer to ^^
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the feedback. :D
The photos on the slider can be any size, the problem with making them bigger is they take up more space on the screen so i have tried to keep them slim. :)

Also if i make one large they all have to be the same size otherwise the screen jumps as each one loads. :o

I will look at making them bigger but not to big for the reason above. :mrgreen:

It's all about a trade off between screen and content. :geek:
Image Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

:rightthumbup: ^^
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bez, the more i have been writing stuff on the forum the more i have noticed some massive imput lag when writing a reply like this. It is super annoying that the typing isn't instant that is lagging 1-2 seconds behind.

I think it could be the emotes / smilies to the right that is causing the imput lag as the ALL the damn smilies is constantly refreshing themselves.

It makes for an annoying typing experience, and if i where a new user on the forum i probably would not bother writhing anything.

But it the nice style with the dark theme does look nice, but there is still some issues, eg. the placement of uploaded images is very dark blue and you can hardly see it, if at all if you wasn't actively looking for it.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have not noticed that. :think:

Only cosmetic thing is when you upload pics and want them placed in the text box. The letters are dark blue and unreadable.
Maybe that color can be changed to something lighter, to match the dark version better.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:31 am I have not noticed that. :think:

Only cosmetic thing is when you upload pics and want them placed in the text box. The letters are dark blue and unreadable.
Maybe that color can be changed to something lighter, to match the dark version better.
Which browser do you use then? As my Chrome browser don't like this site one bit, i find it odd that it would be laggy on just this one site, but sure i do have 54 taps open, but still that doesn't justify inputlag, when all the taps are working fine. :?

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”