Spreading the word

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I am posting this to ask the members to help in getting the forum noticed in the gaming community.
This will in turn help to boost the signing up of new members and also keep the forum active.

I already leave links to this forum on other sites and facebook , but I need more help :confusion-helpsos:
Just leaving a link on other forums or having the TDU DriveTime link in your sig on other forums will help a lot in spreading the word.

Also Mr Hertz has suggested a few ideas to help like making a reference to TDU DriveTime on your in-game profile in TDU or adding something to your Ps3 or Xbox profile, every little helps :)

Thanks Bez :text-thankyouyellow:
Image Image
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I have to admit i've been slacking lately, sorry Bez.

To make up for it, I bought off 30 mins of ad space on 6 major TV News networks (including BBC, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ABC, and EBC) for an infomercial on TDUDrivetime, which should be available globally. ;)
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

You forgot SKY you naughty boy, well I guess that will have to do for now :doh:
PS. don't forget to fill in your expenses sheet and send it to me :loll:
Image Image
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Just a thought, but if anyone has a Youtube channel you could always mention the forum or insert a link to it somewhere in each video. I know that the forum might not always have anything to do with the subject of the video but the forum needs all the exposure it can get. Also when watching a video about either TDU or TDU2 comment asking whether the publisher(would that be the correct word?) was on TDUDriveTime, just anything for people to know about it.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Maybe "TDUDrivetime" can do an updated review of TDU2? If you search for a TDU2 review on youtube, they were all made on its release, and i've seen many comments calling for an updated review of it, as many bugs have been fixed and the overall connectivity issues are infinity better than when it was released.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

eaustinn36 wrote:Maybe "TDUDrivetime" can do an updated review of TDU2? If you search for a TDU2 review on youtube, they were all made on its release, and i've seen many comments calling for an updated review of it, as many bugs have been fixed and the overall connectivity issues are infinity better than when it was released.

Good idea.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Our club is currently working hard to get 2 members to join this forum.

They wont join :/
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well, no point trying to force people to join as all they would do is sign up and never be seen again :eeek:

what we need is active members, and they only come if they want to :)
Image Image
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Bezrider,

I'll add a link on my YT channel since I post there regularly. I don't get a whole lot of traffic though, so I'm not sure if it will be much help.
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Arsinoe wrote:Bezrider,

I'll add a link on my YT channel since I post there regularly. I don't get a whole lot of traffic though, so I'm not sure if it will be much help.
Thanks Arsinoe every little helps :D
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”