Spreading the word

Important site info
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

There seems to be plenty of people looking at the forums, but not signing up or in. Right now there is 17 online, 13 of those being guests, so they are coming here but not getting involved.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Mr Hertz wrote:There seems to be plenty of people looking at the forums, but not signing up or in. Right now there is 17 online, 13 of those being guests, so they are coming here but not getting involved.
Some of these may be unregistered bots or just members that have not signed in.

It is of course normal to have people looking at the forum without signing up, I go to lots of sites with forums to read stuff and don't sign up the trick is to have something on the forum that makes them want to join, ether to take part in a discussion or something or comment on a post etcetera.

Some parts of the forum are locked and can only be read when you sign in like The Sin Bin and Beta Testing, I could lock other forums too so people would have to join to read them but this can also have a negative affect and stop people from coming to the site altogether, you have to find a happy medium.

I am always open to suggestions for the forum and if anyone would like to see something new added like a new section for something they think would be interesting just let me know.
Image Image
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

Things that made me join other fourms was that they blocked picture links and other urls like youtube unless you were a member. You could see the discussion just not the pics, could try that
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

lambo_lover wrote:Things that made me join other fourms was that they blocked picture links and other urls like youtube unless you were a member. You could see the discussion just not the pics, could try that
:think: Not sure if that's possible on a phpBB forum without a special mod installed
Image Image
darcyjake1

I get Around 30 To 40 Video Views A day..

I will link This website From my Channel
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

darcyjake1 wrote:I get Around 30 To 40 Video Views A day..

A day is a period of 24 hours where as a year is a period of 365 days. I think you are getting the two muddled up there Mr. 250.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
HARRISANDERSON12
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Mr Hertz wrote:

A day is a period of 24 hours where as a year is a period of 365 days. I think you are getting the two muddled up there Mr. 250.

I laughed Way more than I should have... but that was pretty funny. :loll:
PSN--HARRISANDERSON12
TDU2 level: 60
Executive Member of TDU2 Legends UK

FYI, I've never worn a kilt, and I don't like haggis! :P
darcyjake1

Mr Hertz wrote:

A day is a period of 24 hours where as a year is a period of 365 days. I think you are getting the two muddled up there Mr.Ryan.
1. i edited where you said "mr.250" i'm not top250 :angry-screaming:

Now :back to topic:
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

darcyjake1 wrote:1. i edited where you said "mr.250" i'm not top250 :angry-screaming:

Now :back to topic:
Maybe we should not be too hard on you as you seem to have dissociative identity disorder. I feel for you mate, I really do and I know there is nothing you can do to help it. :text-callme:

Any way I'm in the process of joining Xbox live and I will be mentioning the forum in my bio and tdulife. Even if only one person notices it and decides to join, it is worth it.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

@ Mr Hertz, thanks really appreciate it :text-thankyouyellow:
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”