Spreading the word

Important site info
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'd like girls to join as long as they don't act like this game is based on buying clothes and how driving is pointless or whatever. Not saying all girls are like that, but I can imagine a few saying that lol
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

i made a post on tumblr for my blog..
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

lambo_lover wrote:i made a post on tumblr for my blog..
Thanks lambo :D
Image Image
Prepsi

Eugene4259 wrote:I'd like girls to join as long as they don't act like this game is based on buying clothes and how driving is pointless or whatever. Not saying all girls are like that, but I can imagine a few saying that lol
do you even known arsinoe?
SNUGGLE_MONKEY
New Starter
New Starter

Since ive got that 60 million now i can make some CRC events and call them http://www.tdudrivetime.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; giveaway. And put them up with a 1million reward for no fee on ps3 no L4 veyron SS's allowed though!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

SNUGGLE_MONKEY wrote:Since ive got that 60 million now i can make some CRC events and call them http://www.tdudrivetime.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; giveaway. And put them up with a 1million reward for no fee on ps3 no L4 veyron SS's allowed though!
Any publicity is good publicity :lol: Go for it :auto-swerve:

Don't forget to post them in the Events thread so people will know about them :handgestures-thumbup:
Image Image
SNUGGLE_MONKEY
New Starter
New Starter

Ok i will get round to it! My gf is a teacher so she finishes work for 6 weeks today, soo my ps3 time is going to take a huge dive haha! Also i was thinking you should make another prize draw for the best cars with tdu drive time on it, there are a few guys on here with good sticker skills!

Are u sure about putting them in the events thread? If people who are already members play them doesnt that defeet its purpose?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

SNUGGLE_MONKEY wrote:Also i was thinking you should make another prize draw for the best cars with tdu drive time on it, there are a few guys on here with good sticker skills!
Another good idea, unfortunately I can't just throw money at the forum all the time. I already have running costs like paying for the server, domain and all the rest all of which comes out of my pocket, not that I'm complaining I like running the forum.
I know what your going to say why not host advertisements on the site, well I have thought about this and I am not keen on bombarding the members with adverts just yet (maybe if the site gets bigger ;) )

I could also put a donation button on the forum to help with the costs but again that's something to look into if the site gets bigger :happy-sunny:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

SNUGGLE_MONKEY wrote: Are u sure about putting them in the events thread? If people who are already members play them doesnt that defeet its purpose?
Double post I am naughty :o

I know what you mean but other people read stuff on here as well and if they see the name in-game it might just make them think, I've seen that name before and make them comeback maybe to sign up and post his/her time. Just a thought :handgestures-thumbup:
Image Image
SNUGGLE_MONKEY
New Starter
New Starter

Sound as a pound mr bezrider! I shal put them on here then. I think the donation button would be a good idea! How much does it cost to run this forum? Just out of interest.. I know thats none of my bees wax btw haha!

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”