Site Enhancements

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:if i could make a suggestion, could we get a post liking feature?
I have thought about this in the past and have looked at on or two mods that do this but could not get them to work correctly along side some of the other mods I have installed on this site.

I will keep looking and if a suitable one turns up I will consider it but like MadManCK says it can be abused. :D
Thanks, always willing to hear about ideas for the forum especially good ones. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Sneaky Bez I had my headset on and hit the globes at the top of page had half a heart attack :woot:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:Sneaky Bez I had my headset on and hit the globes at the top of page had half a heart attack :woot:
Yea you got to keep an eye on them. :loll:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:Sneaky Bez I had my headset on and hit the globes at the top of page had half a heart attack :woot:
Lol, broke a couple just now. :idea:

Make sure to turn up the volume :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

Try breaking all of them in one fast pass. :P
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

+1 :lol:

Lol i hope we get some snow to match this snowy forum soon :mrgreen:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:
+1 :lol:
And +1 over here. Image
Szayelarel wrote:Try breaking all of them in one fast pass. :P
Easy. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Is it just me and has the forum being very slow and laggy all evening - are you updating something Bez ?
_

I would have put a smilly but those havn't loaded yet, like the rest of the basic writing tools :s
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:Is it just me and has the forum being very slow and laggy all evening - are you updating something Bez ?
_

I would have put a smilly but those havn't loaded yet, like the rest of the basic writing tools :s
Haven't noticed any thing but if anyone else is having problems let me know and I will investigate :spy:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:
Bear304 wrote:Is it just me and has the forum being very slow and laggy all evening - are you updating something Bez ?
_

Haven't noticed any thing but if anyone else is having problems let me know and I will investigate :spy:
Restarted my browser again and all back to normal, just thought it weird - as i have never had that problem before :?

But working fine for now

(lol maybe it is my Crome browser that doesn't like the christmas spirit on the forum) :lol:

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”