Site Enhancements

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

If I'd known they where going to be this popular I would of added them in the summer :loll:
Image Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

:rightthumbup:
but can ya srcew them in a bit tighter?
i break 1 everytime i enter the forum :text-bump:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've been checking out a new enhancement for the posting box:
interface1.JPG
I'm still in the testing stages and the code still needs a few more tweak's to get it to work on the forum but when it's done it will add a lot more features to the post box (and more can be added).
So what do you think.........a good idea, or the post box is ok as is we don't need anymore fancy buttons?
:text-feedback:
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Compared to other forums post box, this one has the easiest one I've used :) , DON'T MAKE IT HARDER.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Tsukishima wrote:Compared to other forums post box, this one has the easiest one I've used :) , DON'T MAKE IT HARDER.
But that's the point, this will give you more powerful features and make it easy to use them in your posts wile at the same time allow the more ambitious poster to be more creative :ugeek:
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

The post box is easy to use because I know where everything is, if you change it I'll have to learn where everything is again. Also I prefer buttons with texts like "img, url, center" rather than some image like this one has
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Tsukishima wrote:The post box is easy to use because I know where everything is, if you change it I'll have to learn where everything is again. Also I prefer buttons with texts like "img, url, center" rather than some image like this one has
First , as you hover over each button it will give you a description of what it dose.
Second, How long do you think it would take you to get familiar with the new post box (for an average person I would say less than 5 minuets)
And third, for those like you who feel they can't manage or don't like the new post box they will have three options in the User Control Panel
First option: Standard-Full BBCodes toolbar.
interface1.JPG
Second option: Compact-All BBCodes in a compact drop down menu.
image 2.JPG
Third option: Limited-Basic BBCodes only with no icons.
image 3.JPG
:rightthumbup:
Image Image
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Improvements are always good! I'd say give it ago. Can't complain unless you try it :)
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
KingSexyPuff
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:The post box is easy to use because I know where everything is, if you change it I'll have to learn where everything is again. Also I prefer buttons with texts like "img, url, center" rather than some image like this one has
stop whining about it
PINK IS THE MANLIEST COLOR.
Click here if you hate Smash Bros >here
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok new post box added, if you need any help with it you can click on the blue "?" in the top right corner of the post box screen
If you don't like it you can go back to the old on (you won't have all the features available) or a one with drop down menus, just go into your User Control Panel then Board preferences then Edit posting preferences :rightthumbup:
Don't forget to click on Submit when done.(see screen shots in earlier post)
I am aware that some of the older YouTube videos don't display correctly (will fix it when I get time) :oops:
As usual anyone finds and bugs let me know, have fun :2thumbsup:
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”