Site Enhancements

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Miao wrote:
Bezrider wrote:Designed some new Badges and Ranks for the forum.
Some of which are quite off though... Image

But they still look nice. :)
Thanks for pointing this out I will correct it. :oops:
Bear304 wrote:The new badges look good, but i think that they might be a little to big for the site layout, so maybe try a smaller version.

But they are real eye catchers now, the old i never noticed much, but now they take a lot of the focus away from the topic in the posts which may or may not be a good thing.
I agree they do look a little big but I have tested them out on different resolutions and at some higher resolutions they are harder to read so trying to get an optimal res for all screen sizes was difficult but I will do some more testing and see if I can reduce them some more.

Also I think they are only distracting because they are something new. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I love them bigger better louder :woot:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Now all that is left are custom names for veterans. Above the GM badge :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the feedback guys. :rightthumbup:

I've checked all of the badge names and they are all named correctly so the discrepancy in the name and badge is being created by something wrong in the coding, I will take a look at it and see if I can find the problem and correct it. :ugeek:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Update on post rank badges:
After looking into this a bit more I have discovered the out of sync with the names and badge icon only happens if you have a special badge displaying as well (Admin, Mod, etc. ) so I have disabled the display of these for anyone with one of these badges until I can come up with a fix. :ugeek:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I think I have come up with a workaround for the post count badges :geek:
I've just updated the ones for staff at the moment to make sure everything is ok then I will get around to updating the others if all is ok. ;)
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok sorted out the ranks and post ranks also added all supporters to the new supporters group. (if you are in more than one group your colour will be shown as your main group but you will have all of the rank badges) ;)
If I have missed anyone post here and let me know. :o

(I may work on reducing the size of the rank icons haven't decided yet :party: )
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:Ok sorted out the ranks and post ranks also added all supporters to the new supporters group. (if you are in more than one group your colour will be shown as your main group but you will have all of the rank badges) ;)
If I have missed anyone post here and let me know. :o

(I may work on reducing the size of the rank icons haven't decided yet :party: )
Yay ... i'm not purple :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Christmas falling early this year? :whistle:

:loll:

:occasion-snowman:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yes I know :whistle:
Just messing with the colour scheme to see what does and doesn't work, don't worry nothing permanent. :mrgreen:
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”