Site Enhancements

Important site info
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Is it me or has the forum's image resizer thingy stopped workin'? Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Miao wrote:Is it me or has the forum's image resizer thingy stopped workin'? Image
Could be, sometimes when i uploaded pictures to the forum then some of the images would be flipped, so i would have to upload the images on sites like imgur.com, but i don't know if it is related or not.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for bringing this to my attention guys. :rightthumbup:

I had updated the Lightbox extension (the one that controls image size on the forum) and hadn't noticed it was not working correctly. :(
I have now reverted back the older version till I can find out what was causing the problem. :geek:

Thanks again. :D
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

You're welcome. Image

Good to see the problem wasn't on my end...
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Is it possible for this forum to get an easier/quicker Search function?

I mean, right now it displays the results as posts:

And I'd like them to be displayed right away just as threads/topics like I did here:

But to get it like that I have to tweak the settings a little bit, can't we just get 2 simple buttons for quicker access like this other forum have it?

Or is this not possible or too much of a hassle? :|
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Don't know what to say to that :o
I thought this forum had a good search function with an even better advanced search, if it only had the basic options you are asking for I'm sure you would be complaining that it did not have enough options. :mrgreen:

what you are asking for only takes one or maybe to clicks in the advanced search to get the results you require, is that to much for your fingers to do. :party:

I could add more search functionality but unless we get more that one member who is unable to use the one we have this wont be happening. :|
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bezrider wrote:Don't know what to say to that :o
I thought this forum had a good search function with an even better advanced search, if it only had the basic options you are asking for I'm sure you would be complaining that it did not have enough options. :mrgreen:

what you are asking for only takes one or maybe to clicks in the advanced search to get the results you require, is that to much for your fingers to do. :party:

I could add more search functionality but unless we get more that one member who is unable to use the one we have this wont be happening. :|
The forum has a good search function.

I was just askin' for two extra buttons to speed things up and for me and perhaps other members (and guests?) to not have to go to the advanced search screen. But I can live without it in this forum, like I always did. Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bez, do you know why all thread email notifications end up in the spam mail filter when they didn't a week ago ?

I haven't don't anything to my Gmail, so it must either be Google or you who have been poking around with settings.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is safe to blame Google. In fact, blame them for everything :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yes it is just a Google thing, this will happen from time to time. :(

You can help to stop it by adding it to your mailing list. ;)
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”