Countdown !

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

In 58 days time on the 9th of September this forum will be officially one year old (yes I know if you look around you can find stuff before this date, but that was testing stuff this is the date our first member signed up)

The reason I an bringing this up now is because to celebrate this I am going to give one lucky member a full and free game of his or her choice for the PC Xbox or ps3, to be eligible for the free draw you must have at least 50 posts by the date of the draw hence announcing it now to give those wishing to enter time to catch up. (Most regular members have over this anyway) :animals-dogrun:

I am using the post count as a way of stopping people from just singing up to enter the free draw, also anyone just spamming the forum to build up his or her posts will not be counted :evil:

The prize will be awarded ether as a gift through Steam or xbox points of ps3 gift code.(more on this later)
More details on the draw and how this will all work later, also you will only be entered into the free draw if you post in the special thread I set up this gives anyone not wishing to enter the option to opt out :D
Image Image
Prepsi

Bezrider wrote:In 58 days time on the 9th of September this forum will be officially one year old (yes I know if you look around you can find stuff before this date, but that was testing stuff this is the date our first member signed up)

The reason I an bringing this up now is because to celebrate this I am going to give one lucky member a full and free game of his or her choice for the PC Xbox or ps3, to be eligible for the free draw you must have at least 50 posts by the date of the draw hence announcing it now to give those wishing to enter time to catch up. (Most regular members have over this anyway) :animals-dogrun:

I am using the post count as a way of stopping people from just singing up to enter the free draw, also anyone just spamming the forum to build up his or her posts will not be counted :evil:

The prize will be awarded ether as a gift through Steam or xbox points of ps3 gift code.(more on this later)
More details on the draw and how this will all work later, also you will only be entered into the free draw if you post in the special thread I set up this gives anyone not wishing to enter the option to opt out :D
I'll enter!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

me too.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Do you have to say if you will enter or not? If so i'll enter lol
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The way this will work is nearer the time I will setup a new thread for the draw and everyone that posts in that thread will be entered into the free draw providing they have 50 posts or more.
Also the way I would like to make the draw so that it is open and fair for all to see would be.....

1: when you post in the thread for the draw this will automatically give you your draw number, first post will be number 1 second will be number 2 and so on.

2: On a nominated date the first number out of the UK lottery will be the winning number of the draw that way I have no influence over who wins and all is up front (if no one has the first number then it will go off the second number also the numbers only go up to 49 so if we get more than this entering this system will not work)

more to follow :D
Image Image
Sad_little_loser
Rookie
Rookie

Oooo ooooo ohh :woot: pick me pick me pick me! Il have GTA 5 collectors edition please bez!
To the woman driver in front of me,
Its a speed hump, NOT A FU*KING LANDMINE!!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sad_little_loser wrote:Oooo ooooo ohh :woot: pick me pick me pick me! Il have GTA 5 collectors edition please bez!
Well you have over 50 posts so you will be eligible for the free draw, in fact some members may be eligible for an extra number if his or her post number is high enough. :eeek: (more on this soon :shhh: )
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

when I first saw this topic I thought that the forum was doomed XD
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Tsukishima wrote:when I first saw this topic I thought that the forum was doomed XD
:loll: Forum might be a little quiet at times but it's not going anywhere, as long as people visit the site it will be open as usual :banana-dance:
Image Image
Sad_little_loser
Rookie
Rookie

There's a cheeky fiver in it for you bez :shhh:
To the woman driver in front of me,
Its a speed hump, NOT A FU*KING LANDMINE!!!

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”