Software Update !

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Forum will be going off line soon so I can do a full backup and an important software update.
Will be back up ASAP :D
Image Image
SNUGGLE_MONKEY
New Starter
New Starter

Noooooooo! What will i do with my life :o
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

SNUGGLE_MONKEY wrote:Noooooooo! What will i do with my life :o
Play some games :loll:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

OK update done, anything broken let me know ;)

I will be testing a new style on some of the forums over the next few days if all goes well I might use it on all forums :eeek:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Change this forum layout, i like the other forum layout, looks more professional.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote:Change this forum layout, i like the other forum layout, looks more professional.
The only reason I use this one is because it has a lot of extra features built in, the downside is I can't use a large photo in the header :(
This is why I'm looking for something to replace it, however finding something with a decent header and still have a good amount of features has not been easy but I think I've found one I like. :woot:

I'm still in the process of adapting it and changing things so it will work on here but this is what I have got so far.

Still working on the header, this will not be the final look ;)
drivetime forum.JPG
drivetime forum.JPG (72.72 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
dpuff wrote:Change this forum layout, i like the other forum layout, looks more professional.
The only reason I use this one is because it has a lot of extra features built in, the downside is I can't use a large photo in the header :(
This is why I'm looking for something to replace it, however finding something with a decent header and still have a good amount of features has not been easy but I think I've found one I like. :woot:

I'm still in the process of adapting it and changing things so it will work on here but this is what I have got so far.

Still working on the header, this will not be the final look ;)
drivetime forum.JPG
Looks cool 8-)

:character-blues:

PS Can you change colors in the UCP? Some complained about the site being too dark. Mostly low res users.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: PS Can you change colors in the UCP? Some complained about the site being too dark. Mostly low res users.
Unfortunately users can't change colours individually, I could change them in the css files but this would change them for everybody :(
Image Image
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Idk if this is the place for it, but can we get a uniform themed layout? Might be just me, but it is annoying how the layout changes with each section, like i'm on a new forum each time.

Example:

This: http://tdudrivetime.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Versus This: http://tdudrivetime.com/viewforum.php?f=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

eaustinn36 wrote:Idk if this is the place for it, but can we get a uniform themed layout? Might be just me, but it is annoying how the layout changes with each section, like i'm on a new forum each time.

Example:

This: http://tdudrivetime.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Versus This: http://tdudrivetime.com/viewforum.php?f=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's what I'm heading for but without testing things like this I can't tell how things will work.

I now have two test sites set up and can test things on them to make sure all the basics work but as you will know nothing beats hands on testing so as soon as I have what I think is a fully working copy ( :Coming soon: )I will put it up for beta testing on one of the forums and then another one till it's on all of them, that way any problems should be easier to fix. :)
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”