Design a new Banner

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Lol that one looks more fluent, but the cat looks a bit weird, crash diet maybe? :think:
Don't know if it is possible to keep the caterham within proportions? looks better imo
I think it's starting to get closes to what I'm looking for, as for the Caterham that's due to me resizing the images to fit the space :( (I sort of squashed it up a bit :oops: )
Maybe have another go at it tomorrow as not much happing on the net in the way of driving game news at the moment. ;)
Image Image
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Liking it even more! Good work! :)
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Aaeroniro
Rookie
Rookie

It's looking good, but maybe we should stick with just TDU2, Project C.A.R.S., Assetto Corsa and GTA V(or Next Car Game) at the banner.
Officially unregistered.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Aaeroniro wrote:It's looking good, but maybe we should stick with just TDU2, Project C.A.R.S., Assetto Corsa and GTA V(or Next Car Game) at the banner.
I agree it would look better with less games represented in the banner but I really want to get as many of the games associated with the forum into the banner as possible without it looking cluttered. :?
Going to have another play around with it tomorrow. :mrgreen:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

@ Aaeroniro; The Crew has to be in there most definitely, for more than one reason.
It will be a game where a lot of the TDU community will turn to and is one of the most anticipated releases of this year.
In addition to that, it will set the benchmarks even higher for a lot of future driving games.

So leaving that one out is not an option.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yea The Crew will definitely have to feature in the banner :handgestures-thumbup:
I'm going to try a different approach to the banner with the next attempt, and see if that will work. :whistle:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok another attempt (still not happy with it :( )
Might just go with less logos, less is more sort of thing :?
Banner 3.jpg
Image Image
Aaeroniro
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote:@ Aaeroniro; The Crew has to be in there most definitely, for more than one reason.
It will be a game where a lot of the TDU community will turn to and is one of the most anticipated releases of this year.
In addition to that, it will set the benchmarks even higher for a lot of future driving games.

So leaving that one out is not an option.

:character-blues:
:o Call me an idiot for forgeting it :oops:

This is what should stay IMO: TDU2, The Crew, Project C.A.R.S., and Next Car Game(or GTA V or Assetto Corsa). :ugeek:
Officially unregistered.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for all the feedback guys :rightthumbup:
It's been a real help getting another point of view on this, I'm just going to go with a slightly modified version of the one above for now wile I have a re-think on the design. :party:
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”