Palit GeForce GTX 780 Ti Jetstream

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just got this off eBay, second hand but an awesome card. :2thumbsup:
It also comes with a free copy of Watch Dogs. :D
Review: http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/pa ... iew,1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nice one Bez :rightthumbup:

Hmm what's the story on the card, as i find it quite weird that someone sell a new'ish powerhouse of a card like this, any problems on it?

I know i got my card cheaply because of the fact that it sings to me when its under load :lol: (aka coilwhine)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, thats some serious power there haha. Nice card.

:2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:Nice one Bez :rightthumbup:

Hmm what's the story on the card, as i find it quite weird that someone sell a new'ish powerhouse of a card like this, any problems on it?

I know i got my card cheaply because of the fact that it sings to me when its under load :lol: (aka coilwhine)
No problems quoted in the sale, as far as I know the card is fully working.
He says he is selling it because he has upgraded to the Titan Black and that's the one he got the free Watch Dogs game with but as he has already got it he's giving it away with the GTX 780Ti.
Anyway I'm covered with eBay so if it doesn't work I will just send it back for a refund, but if it dose then I think I got a good deal (£340) these cards can cost £500 and up :eeek:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I think you got a great deal, lol he must have been running to 3x monitor or 4K to think a 780Ti would need more power :lol:

Anyway can't wait to see the mega boost in your 3dmark vantage score, maybe 5-7 K alone :mrgreen:
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Holly smokes!!! That's going to be some real power for you :)
nathan is a mexican!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've just realised I could of gotten an Xbox one for what I paid for this card. :eeek:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:I've just realised I could of gotten an Xbox one for what I paid for this card. :eeek:
Haha .. you can just get an XB1 controller and then you nearly have an Xbox One :mrgreen:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well my holidays are coming up soon and the day after I get back ( by shear luck as my holidays have been booked since January) The Crew beta starts, so no time to play on one any way. :D
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Just got this off eBay, second hand but an awesome card. :2thumbsup:
It also comes with a free copy of Watch Dogs. :D
Review: http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/pa ... iew,1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wow, can you adopt me? i'd have some fun with that card for sure hahaha

Return to “PC”