Palit GeForce GTX 780 Ti Jetstream

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:
Bezrider wrote:I've just realised I could of gotten an Xbox one for what I paid for this card. :eeek:
Haha .. you can just get an XB1 controller and then you nearly have an Xbox One :mrgreen:
no horizon 2 hehehehe
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Its like a $1,000 on Amazon, holy crap. and you got it for $300? It works? lol
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is the GTX 780Ti 3gb, not the Titanium, lol.

And there is a 6 gig version that is more expensive as well.

But this one will already be capable of using tri-screen 1080p without too many issues. Very cool card. Over here they are around 600€ and 340 GBP is still over 420€ afaik (580$).
Lots of money, but a very good Video card.

:2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lol i just got to thinking, now Bez almost have to get a new I7 system to avoid that massive bottle neck in performance, between the his old cpu and new graphic card :lol:

Hmm Bez .. Intel just released a I7 with 6 cores, which should be able to take advantage of the graphic card :mrgreen:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote: wow, can you adopt me? i'd have some fun with that card for sure hahaha
I can't afford to adopt you, I spent all my money on this card. :mrgreen:
MadManCK wrote:It is the GTX 780Ti 3gb, not the Titanium, lol.

And there is a 6 gig version that is more expensive as well.
I was going to bid on a 6gb GTX 780 (not the Ti version) but forgot so I missed the end of the auction :( it went for the same price I got the Ti version for. :o
gtx780.JPG
Bear304 wrote:Lol i just got to thinking, now Bez almost have to get a new I7 system to avoid that massive bottle neck in performance, between the his old cpu and new graphic card :lol:

Hmm Bez .. Intel just released a I7 with 6 cores, which should be able to take advantage of the graphic card :mrgreen:
I already have an i7 950 custom processor in my desktop I think this and the GTX 780 Ti should see me through for a wile yet. :dance:
The card is due tomorrow I will post some stats before and after and see what difference it makes, I hope it is significant otherwise I will be disappointed. :|
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
Prepsi wrote: wow, can you adopt me? i'd have some fun with that card for sure hahaha
I can't afford to adopt you, I spent all my money on this card. :mrgreen:
Lol :lol:
Bezrider wrote: I was going to bid on a 6gb GTX 780 (not the Ti version) but forgot so I missed the end of the auction :( it went for the same price I got the Ti version for. :o

Bear304 wrote:Lol i just got to thinking, now Bez almost have to get a new I7 system to avoid that massive bottle neck in performance, between the his old cpu and new graphic card :lol:
I already have an i7 950 custom processor in my desktop I think this and the GTX 780 Ti should see me through for a wile yet. :dance:
The card is due tomorrow I will post some stats before and after and see what difference it makes, I hope it is significant otherwise I will be disappointed. :|
I think you will be better off with the 780ti. That card has more computational power and will provide the best FPS even in demanding games. 6 gig will only provide a benefit with triple screen setups with extreme resolutions.

I'm trying to get my hands on one as well, lol :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: I'm trying to get my hands on one as well, lol :mrgreen:
Nice, good luck :2thumbsup:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: I'm trying to get my hands on one as well, lol :mrgreen:
Lol :lol:

You guys do know that most games only use about 1,3 gigs of the video ram, so you would need 4K or 3x monitor to use the 3 gigs :lol:

But lol i in 1-2 years i think i can justify buying a new monitor, when they make the wide version (2x in 1) of the 4K's screens
Bezrider wrote:

Cool, lol i forgot the old I7's still had a good punch .. just had a look at your 3DMark score, i think a ram upgrade to 12 gigs would be the best thing you could do for the system, as you are planing on using it a few years more ;)

Btw doesn't the old I7 950 OC well?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There are 5K screens already. Superwide screen with 2160p resolution.

A 4K monitor is already affordable. 28" and around 500€
A video card like this can manage that resolution.
But also 1080p at 120hz or more, making 3D at 60fps possible.

But i only try some connections. If it does not work out, i'll stick with my GTX660ti for now. Does run most games at high, 1080p and 60fps without problems.

But we will have to keep up with Bez, hahaha :2thumbsup:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm yeah, but they are still way to pricy for me, but it is also crazy to the difference in the resolution size :shock:

Return to “PC”