Palit GeForce GTX 780 Ti Jetstream

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

And a nice seat in front of it... :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:
Btw doesn't the old I7 950 OC well?
Yes I did have it over clocked but a few months ago I did a full re-install and never got around to overclocking it again.
It is water cooled so if need be the option is always available. :occasion-snowman:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
Bear304 wrote:
Yes I did have it over clocked but a few months ago I did a full re-install and never got around to overclocking it again.
It is water cooled so if need be the option is always available. :occasion-snowman:
it's not that hard, its just a matter of going into the bios and pressing + a few times lol
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:
Bezrider wrote:
Bear304 wrote:
it's not that hard, its just a matter of going into the bios and pressing + a few times lol
I also run a program called After Burner that makes it even easier, but my PC handles all the games I play ok with out the over clocking so why put it under the unnecessary stress.
The only reason I got the GTX 780Ti is to future proof it a bit.
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
Prepsi wrote:
Bezrider wrote:
Bear304 wrote:
I also run a program called After Burner that makes it even easier, but my PC handles all the games I play ok with out the over clocking so why put it under the unnecessary stress.
The only reason I got the GTX 780Ti is to future proof it a bit.
there will be a bottleneck if you don't oc :snooty:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote: there will be a bottleneck if you don't oc :snooty:
I've already looked into this and it shouldn't be a problem but if it is then I will over clock the crap out of it. :animals-dogrun:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The latest Intel CPUs are only about 60% faster than the core i7.
A mild OC of about 25-30% should be sufficient. System should run stable at 3.72Ghz.
That 3D mark score is yours anyway, lol :mrgreen:

If the games run fine without OC, why bother... :lol:
Most games are multi threaded now. I don't think you will even notice a big difference.

Always good to know there is some extra power if you need it. 8-)

PS Found some useful stuff
http://www.overclock.net/t/881787/overc ... -950-guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.techreaction.net/2010/09/07/ ... -gulftown/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the links, will check them out later :rightthumbup:
Image Image

Return to “PC”