Windows 10

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Some Nvidia Driver updates do route your sound differently. But so does W10.

It is really annoying that i have to reconfigure a lot of hardware with every update.

I had to manually install drivers on unsupported laptops at the office for example. Simply because manufacturers do not update their software suits and drivers for W10, because they want to sell new laptops.

Just check how sound is configured, or install sound drivers seperately.
Yes, but i never had it so the sound would work perfectly fine and then suddenly turn into a complet static and they a moment later work fine again... It was my Dell soundbar but i'll have to check if it also happens with my headphones, but never experienced this sound bug before.

And it happened after i updated Win10 last night before i went to bed.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It can be a bad cable, plug or contact.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:It can be a bad cable, plug or contact.
Cable is pluged in fine, and the cable itself is also fine, i doubt it is the connection at all, i think it would be a thing in Chrome as the issue happens when i watch video content in the browser, so maybe flash or whatever player they use in Chrome have the issue.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

even wenn ya set everything spying & datacollecting from W10 off
it still keeps doing it
here's a program that removes EVERYTHING

https://github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windo ... g/releases
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Does it even matter, honestly who even cares anymore, as everyone is spying on everyone so it really isn't a big deal, maybe only a problem if you are an ISIS terrorist or something. :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The amount of "illegal" information gathering on the web has become a plague. It is not just MS with W10, Nvidia, Facebook and whatever big corporation it does, but also Universities, Governments and Social Organisations. It starts with simple cookies and ends with Gov installed spyware on your Mobo, phone or consoles.

It is NOT normal to do so. But there are no rules and if there were any, they are impossible to uphold.

I call it illegal, as long as individuals have not signed off on it. I compare it to breaking and entering.
People like me will never accept it as normal. Most get brainwashed in accepting it.

Just like all the face recognizion on public places. Why? To catch the 1 in a million idiot who has bad plans?
They let these idiots deliberately into our societies to enforce rules and regulations that reduce the freedom dramatically. And even with all these measurements the rats find a way through the maze.

It is about time that this information gathering is halted somehow. Will be tough to achieve.

If nothing gets done, there will be a riot.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yesterday i ran into a weird scaling and lagging bug win 10, nothing seemed to fix it, so now i have reset Windows 10, and this time i make restore point as i always forget to make one.

But come to think of it, it may have been the forum christmas lights bulbs again, i remember i had issues with them a few years ago too, but now i only have the snow on.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:Yesterday i ran into a weird scaling and lagging bug win 10, nothing seemed to fix it, so now i have reset Windows 10, and this time i make restore point as i always forget to make one.

But come to think of it, it may have been the forum christmas lights bulbs again, i remember i had issues with them a few years ago too, but now i only have the snow on.
I get problems with the lights if i use IE 11 but all other browsers seem OK. ;)
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Windows 10 will get a special gamers update in March. It will close down background processes and other stuff and give the games more Horse Power. Sounds good. Lets see what they will mess up at the same time :lol:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows ... g-features

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sounds good but as you say lets see what else it brings first. :party:
Image Image

Return to “PC”