AMD Radeon 300 Series

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

More about the pricing of the new AMD cards. Very aggressive pricetags. They kick Ngreedia where it hurts most :teasing-nutkick:

http://vr-zone.com/articles/amd-radeon- ... 93543.html

PS No Fury prices yet..
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:More about the pricing of the new AMD cards. Very aggressive pricetags. They kick Ngreedia where it hurts most :teasing-nutkick:

http://vr-zone.com/articles/amd-radeon- ... 93543.html

PS No Fury prices yet..
Just as I expected, using the release of the new cards to bump up prices. You could get a 270X for 129.99 but now they want 200! And Nvidia's greedy? :loll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, AMD is the uber rebrander for sure. Hope they dont get burnt from all that rebranding.

Here is the double GPU Fury mock up.

I personally really like the small version of the Fury (The Nano). I just upgraded to a 970mini, but this one should be nice in a HTPC or mini ITX system.

EDIT: The new Fury cards will not support HDMI 2.0, which you need if you want to hook it up to a 4K TV and play in 60fps. Stupid mistake. You can of course use display port for monitors and converter plugs will be available, but skipping on a HDMI2.0 license...
Especially for the Nano it is a weird decision. As that card will most likey end up in HTPC systems that are hooked up to big screen TV's
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “PC”