Decided to upgrade

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That looks nice 8-)

Did you find a local store or did you have to have it shipped from a web store?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That looks awesome :2thumbsup:

Looking forward to the first benches. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bez, is the surgery over, and has the patient survived? :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Bez, is the surgery over, and has the patient survived? :mrgreen:
I fear the worst... :loll:

Maybe the H100i GTX has not arrived or he had other things to do, like work... ;)
Probably a weekend build. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:Bez, is the surgery over, and has the patient survived? :mrgreen:
Just picked the H100i GTX up from the post depot (was delivered yesterday but didn't have time to pick it up) so the final stages will be done later today. :D
Then its just a matter of keeping my fingers crossed and turn on the power :scared-shocked: and if all goes well install the operating system and update the Bios.
Will let you know how it goes later. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Heh okay, good luck with it :rightthumbup:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just spent 2 hours getting everything set up and so far so good :D
everything seems to be working ok as far as I can tell but I haven't installed an operating system yet as it took longer than I expected to get the H100i and the GTX 78Ti installed. :o
So far i have only managed to boot into the Bios and get it updated to the latest version, its now getting late and I have a busy day tomorrow so I will install the operating system tomorrow. (just going to install the trial one in the link that Madman posted till I make my mind up what to do about a permanent OS. :ugeek:
Will post some photos tomorrow.
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That's good to hear, and yes work/studie life is a pain when you'd rather do something else like on the pc and stuff ;)

I start my build tomorrow afternoon by stripping my pc, moving the hardware into an old case for the time being, i just need to get this stupid English essay done first, and i keep getting side tracked by other things i'd rather do :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is sometimes hard to dedicate time to a build. Especially when it takes a bit longer than expected, which it usually does. ;)

That system will rock in 3D MK. Looking forward to the results. :party:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Had a week from hell at work so going out tonight to chill out with my mates and have a few drinks and start afresh with this project on Saturday. :drinkbeer:
The only thing I'm not sure on is the operating system to use do I go for Win 8.1 and upgrade for free when it comes out later this year or just go with the free trial of Win 10 for now and upgrade when its released later on. :eusa-think:
Image Image

Return to “PC”