Nvidia Titan X

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If you want a serious GFX, here is a "new" player

Nvidia Titan X

Some numbers:

1002Mhz
12Gig Vram
3072 Cuda Cores

If that is not enough, you can always place a couple in SLI to be sure :lol:
Maxwell GM200: First GPU with 3k cores

GeForce GTX TITAN X will ship with full GM200 silicon, which sports 3072 CUDA cores, 192 Texture Mapping Units and 96 Raster Units.

The GPU is split into 6 Graphics Processing Clusters (GPCs), each holding 4 SMMs. The full processor has 24 SMMs with 3072 cores in total. There are 6 memory controllers (each 64b wide), allowing 384-bit communication.

Simply put, GTX TITAN X has 50% more everything than GTX 980 *cough* but why does it not apply to the price?

The card is clocked at 1002 MHz, with boost clock of 1089 MHz. TITAN X is the second GeForce card (after TITAN Z) to arrive with 12GB frame buffer. The memory will run at 1753 MHz (7 GHz effective). The memory bus is 384-bit, which means it has the same bandwidth as TITAN BLACK
http://videocardz.com/55136/nvidia-gefo ... ifications" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is this worth the 1000$ they ask for it? No. :mrgreen:
Is this the coolest card on the market right now? hell yes :woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Haha lol the Titan Z outscores the new Titan X ... FAIL :facepalm:

This card is 1) overpriced, 2) underpreforming and 3) AMD's new R9 390X is said to have 4096 shader units and about 8 GB vram.

Anyone who buys a Titan card must use money as toilet paper :lol:

Yet another fail for Ngredia :loll:

PLUS in theory only 8 of the 12 GB should work at their listed speed if Ncrapia is up to their low standards :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, Titan Z is 2 x GK110 chips on one card, like the ATI 295 has double GFX.

I think it performs awesome. Fastest single GPU card on the market.
But way overpriced, bad Nvidia habit. They need some competition from AMD/ATI ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:Haha lol the Titan Z outscores the new Titan X ... FAIL :facepalm:

This card is 1) overpriced, 2) underpreforming and 3) AMD's new R9 390X is said to have 4096 shader units and about 8 GB vram.

Anyone who buys a Titan card must use money as toilet paper :lol:

Yet another fail for Ngredia :loll:

PLUS in theory only 8 of the 12 GB should work at their listed speed if Ncrapia is up to their low standards :P
How much a month is Rory Reed paying you to say this over and over again?
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'm getting nothing lol, i'm just pissed at Nvidia for pulling the same crap they always do, and i will properly always be pissed at them :P

But well it'll be interesting to see Nvidia suffer in the GTX 970 court case once it gets going 8-)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Holy sh*t the Titan X can game at 4K it's a beast

Jay from "Jay's 2 cents" has said he'll upgrade his 3 GTX 980's with 3 Titans X's in his watercooled system, he is insane :shock:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

EK has already full cover waterblocks for it. Even with fancy colors. :shock:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

HWI tested the Titan X in 4xSLI a while back. The article was in Dutch so i did not post the video. But they made an English translation now.

http://us.hardware.info/reviews/6033/nv ... erformance!
Gaming at Ultra HD with maxed out settings finally possible!

4K gaming at max settings...4x1200€...right... :lol:

:rightthumbup:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

TitanX still marks the pinnacle for single core graphics cards. And it is Nvidias 1000$ flagship.
Up to now, no retailer was allowed to release custom versions of it. But that is about to change.

Zotac Titan X ArcticStorm hybrid preview

Absolutely stunning. Very clever design that can work as standalone aircooling and can be added to a custom waterloop. Even both at the same time.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Pure insanity :2thumbsup:

Return to “PC”