Intel Skylake i7 6700K

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thats a very cool motherboard, it certainly stands out from the rest of the black 'n (red, blue yellow) boards, i like it, but you would need the right case to be able to get balance inside the case with a mobo that looks like that.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prizes have been leaked
The Core i5-6600K will carry a MSRP of $225 while the Core i7-6700K will command $316, we’re told
http://www.techspot.com/news/61630-inte ... ahead.html

If that is true, the Skylake 6700K will be launched at a 10$ lower price tag than the current gamers dream Devils Canyon.
But for any smart upgrade, always wait for the next steppings. ;)

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Though the benchmark number are impressive offering a 10% increase over Devils Canyon, but you still have all the issues of upgrading a everything at the same time. I have heard from some Youtubers that Z170 motherboards where having some memory issues - this guy test with 4 sets of DDR4 ram, but only a brand new set was supported by the mobo's memory controller, you so you definitely want to check the motherboards memory support list before buying a expensive set of ram.

But i all of this should be fixed relatively fast as it is properly just a BIOS update. ;)

Return to “PC”