Nvidia Driver Issues

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I have been trying out the GeForce 353.12 Hotfix driver, this evening / early morning, and it seems to work well enough, only one crash in Witcher 3 during what 6-7 hours of gameplay (lost track of time again.. its a damn good game). But i'm not sure if it will continue being as good - time will tell.

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/gef ... nload.html
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That HotFix is mainly to fix issues with G-Sync monitors.

But there is a new driver available the 353.30 Batman: Arkham Knight

Hopefully the previous issues are dealt with now.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm i thought the hotfix would work, it seemed that way last night, but i just crashed too, while i browsed with Chrome. I'm downloading the new 353.30 driver, hopefully they have fixed their crap coding by now, or it is time to go Cali.. and crack some of the egg heads they have coding the drivers :lol:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nope 353.30 is just as bad as the others........ F you Nvidia, the Red cards are tempting now if Nvidia keeps this up.. :evil:
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm sure everyone here knows by now that I'm a die-hard Nvidia fanboy but two broken drivers in a row is inexcusable. I seriously hope they get their stuff together and that this doesn't start becoming a trend, because I really don't want to switch to AMD.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Prepsi wrote:I'm sure everyone here knows by now that I'm a die-hard Nvidia fanboy but two broken drivers in a row is inexcusable. I seriously hope they get their stuff together and that this doesn't start becoming a trend, because I really don't want to switch to AMD.
Make that 3 in a row to put more salt into the wound :cry:

I and the rest the Nvidia customers are royally pissed at Nvidia for their crappy drivers. Also i'm about to test a driver from back in march to see if how much the performance has gone down, it is 345.20 vs. the one i use now 350.12 got curious after seeing a guy post his Firestrike score were he had a drop of 1.5 k which is just crazy :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

New Hotfix 353.38 will primarily fix more G-sync issues. Also some chrome crashes.

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3694
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Interesting, i will have to give that a ;)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

The new hotfix driver rocks, my card is stabile at 1580 mhz (with flashed bios rom) 8-)

And chrome hasn't crashed yet, it is really great :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Latest Nvidia drivers seem to work well, like they should. 353.38

Some people take things to the extreme. Like this dude who tested all the latest drivers on a 780Ti SLI platform. The results are surprising. And a good read anyway. And i fully agree that the 353.30 driver must be the worst driver i ever used from Nvidia. :lol:

http://www.bytemedev.com/the-gtx-780-ti ... -analysis/

:loll:

Return to “PC”