PC Water Cooling

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:@MadMan
Check this one out, EK made a full cover mono block for the ASUS ROG Rampage V :D

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fb-asus-r5 ... gb-edition
Yes, i have seen the advertisement earlier last week. But they charge a whopping 169€ for an RGB Led fullcover block....

Way overpriced. EK starts to get Ngreedia fever.

But it is cool to see they all jump on making the Motherboards and accessories cool now and that is awesome.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

bling bling isn't check :mrgreen:

hadn't seen the priced :lol:

But if they spent the RnD budget on it and it is likely they will roll out a regular version too

But i think it is mostly made for show pc's
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice Aio solution for Video cards from IDC, called Icekimo. Most manufacturers make single 12cm radiator options, but this one has a 240. The green is a nice feature as well. Especially if you fancy Nvidia. :mrgreen:

It reminds me of the NZXT solution a while back.

Downside is that it only cools the GPU directly. The rest is cooled with a fan and coolblocks. Won't be too bad.
A lot of manufacturers do not even pay enough attention to other component cooling.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

just finished installing Swiftech H320 X2 Prestige it took a bit of work to fit it in my case the Phantom 820, but it has been a worth while investment its expandable and pump has enough power to cool some new GPU's coming soon placed my first ever graphics card pre-order for some two yes that's right two EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Gaming available soon i think march 2017 for Australia

http://www.swiftech.com/h320x2prestige.aspx
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

You must really not like your money :lol:

So what? You'll run a cpu and 2 high power GPU's on a single 360 radiator.

You'll not be able to cool that with only a 360 rad, and as you live Australia where it gets hot then you'll need at least another 240 or 280 radiator to get decent temps.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Very nice :2thumbsup:

These GTX1080ti might be a bomb. They are basically slightly trimmed down Titan X. Don't forget the high speed SLI bridge.
Will you watercool these as well? You will need an extra 240 or 360 rad than :geek:

:party:

@Bear, whats the point in working hard, earning all that money and not spending it on something cool? :lol:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nothings wrong with it, just very excessive as one 1080 Ti would be enough for anything, but his money to throw away, and don't forget the Australian hardware prices i have heard they are even worse than in Europe.

But it will be beastly performance.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It will be enought to power up triple screen 4K. I would personally go for the ultrawide options. But i think he watches TV on one screen while playing games etc. ;)
Ultrawide gets more and more native support in many games and it has no bezels, just a 120 degree viewing angle.

SLI scaling is still bad in W10. And a lot of development studios don't spend much time in optimizing SLI profiles for games anymore.
One of the reasons why i have chosen to go for the best single GFX in the market at the time.

But that system will rock for sure 8-)

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Indeed SLI is a big headache, but if he wants that then he probably already knows or he is just going for braggin rights :mrgreen:

Anyway i would never get SLI as a single GPU is always better in games etc.
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Swiftech pump will be powerful enough for the job but i might add in another radiator for the GPUs just to be safe as i have the space and it will help with the plumbing, plus my house has some really nice A/C my wife hates the heat so its always on some times ambient is as low as 18c :2thumbsup:

At PAX Australia i saw this pump and rad on triple GPU setup so it can be done, but its the design of my case that wont allow it plus two radiators looks good im also looking at getting them chrome dipped so they are all shiny bling bling just waiting to here back from Swiftech support if that does not pan out i will get different type chrome treatment done but this is longer term plan my main goal is to have case chromed saw a case at PAX chrome and it looked crazy

Plus that way when i polish the chrome on the classic car i can come inside and polish PC to :rightthumbup:

For me the two 1080s will be my last GPU upgrade for quite sometime with a baby on the way im getting all my PC upgrades out of the way now so im set for a long time I currently run 4 screens now and looking at getting HTC vive soon plus i have been doing some CAD work so it really helps with heavy renders having two cards.

Since last few updates i have been alot happier with SLI and SLI defiantly helps in games that support SLI

With this new Swiftech cooling system i now idle at 24c 50% fan and at full clock under stress test i hit 62c at 4.7 MHz with fans at 95%

On old cooling Fractual designs system i would idle at 35c fans at 50% and at full load stress test i would hit 88c fans at 100% at 4.6 MHz

Cost for cards is around $3000 give or take some as they don't let you pay in full until they arrive so they only take deposit think 40% like i said its not so much for braggin rights its more about getting the dream PC i have wanted all my life before the baby comes and starts taking my money

Return to “PC”