PC Water Cooling

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:This is going to be my next build. :mrgreen:
Now all I need is for you guys to send me all of your money to pay for it. :loll:
I'd rather buy a used Porsche 911 4S (997) for that kind of money ;)

But it is a beastly achievement they pulled off
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Nice show but pointless. For $30,000 you have 7 gamers playing which means each would have a little over $4,200 each to buy or build a system of their own. Buy a pretty nice system for that amount of money.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Whoamus wrote:Nice show but pointless. For $30,000 you have 7 gamers playing which means each would have a little over $4,200 each to buy or build a system of their own. Buy a pretty nice system for that amount of money.
i think the 30K is for the whole room; the master PC, screens and accessories etc. so when you think of that high end grade of stuff then it is a okay price, and the amount of FPS is insane :P
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This was a nice demo of what is possible if you have the parts and money but realistically no one would need or want to build one of these as you could probably get the same affect and possibly cheaper result building 7 individual systems.

I know you would need 7 Power supply's, 7 motherboards etc.. but you wouldn't need those custom parts he had to use and they had to be expensive to get made as a one off. :shock:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This was a sponsored build. But the idea behind it is smart.

The watercooling did not even have a very large capacity. I think Bear304 build comes close with radiator surface.

The little Fury cards rock. They outperform my GTX970Mini by 30% or so and can power a large screen like the 3440x1440 (3K) they used in that game room. On high settings even.

I like silly ideas, especially when they can pull something like this off.

Nobody needs business/server CPU's to run games. In fact, the Skylakes might outperform Xeon's in a single player environment like most of us have.

:party:

PS they all play games with keyboard and mouse. I never play like that anymore. Controllers or Wheels FTW.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

OMFG shoot me now, this is huge mess of cables :shock:

The dirty mess behind the 7 gamer pc

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Cable management is probably not Linus' strong point :lol:

PS i also commented on Youtube that the monitor on top is blocking the airflow from the radiators :ugeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

heh yes, btw Linus is tearing the 7 gamer rig apart on their Twitch livestream channel now

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'm considering going Black 'n white again for the next waterloop upgrade, meaning black tubing (maybe with white coils) and using my black 'n white CableMod cables.

To keep the black 'n red or go black 'n white. :think: What do you guys think ??

Might be able to start the upgrade late next month, once the temps get decent again as i hate to freeze my A** off playing with water in a cold garage.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'm thinking of clear tubing, medical grade. These do not give off particles in the loop. And they are only marginally more expensive.
That is for my next build.

But if you want to expand on the black and white theme, that will look awesome. But i kinda like the red/chrome/black look.

:D

Return to “PC”