DK-04 standing desk PC case

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Its a little expensive for a PC case but I like the idea. :D

I would love to build a custom pc with one of these but at £999 (UK) just for the case its just way to expensive. :(
Link
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thats a cool case or is it a desk :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I like it. Have been looking into it a while back. Must have been the D2 or something.
But this one with the electric height adjust rocks :2thumbsup:

Edit; this was the one i have been checking out before
http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/dk-02/

PS I don't think it is that expensive. I paid well over 400€ for my Cosmos II and for 999€ you get a cool desk and case in one. Electrical adjustable.

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:PS I don't think it is that expensive. I paid well over 400€ for my Cosmos II and for 999€ you get a cool desk and case in one. Electrical adjustable.
A Define S is less than 100 euros, 999 euros is outrageous...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

A define S is a very good budget case. For the more luxury PC cases and big towers you pay quickly 280-600€. This is a desk and also with a built in Case with a ton of options. In addition it has a very cool electrical adjustment feature. Lian Li is a high end brand. Desk looks good quality as well.
So no, this is not expensive at all. :P
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The DK 02 is more affordable but it doesn't have the electronic height adjustment :(
Knowing how I am if I did step up and buy one of these I would have to get the one with all of the bells and whistles on :mrgreen:

A build like this would be well over £2000 maybe closer to £3000 by the time it's finished but would be an awesome build, time to check my lotto ticket. :party:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Okay, might be a good enough offer, but still that is a ton of money.

Also what is up with that cheesy music :lol:

Return to “PC”