Nvidia Talk / Updates / Drivers etc.

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I have a seen on forums that Amazon UK and DE will be handling the cashback for their customers, so i thought i would sent a mail to Proshop.dk where i bought my GTX 970 nearly 2 years ago, asking what they plan to do.

30 USD is alot, and it would be stupid not to try and get a piece of the action while Ngreedia bleeds green dollar bills :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have a GTX970CU Mini from ASUS. It only stutters in scenery with high poly count, probably when you start to use the extra 0.5 mem. So it is noticable sometimes. Only in extreme situations.
Problem is that i don't even remember where i bought it. :?

Fact remains they lied and tried to deviate the attention from it. Compared to the VW diesel scandal it is a small price to pay. :lol:

But it is a good symbolic thing, they won't get away with it. :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lol did you buy in store or a onlineshop? but yea it is easy to forget about that stuff when the stuff works well.

Well some claim they already did win by only having to pay the Americans (or so it looks now), and us Europeans can just go F**K ourselves. But i really hope Nvidia proves me wrong and make it a global payout.

But anyway i have no love for those cheats - Nvidia burned that bridge a long time ago, and now i pray that Radeon's Vega chips will be the answer - but is the devil you know better than the devil you don't ? :think:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The 900 series will become legacy already. This basically means no more optimizations for new games.

http://www.nvidia.com/page/legacy.html
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lol after just 2 years, and pascal will be when Volta hits
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nvidia has released Gforce Experience 3.0

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articl ... 0-released

New GUI and funtionality

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

How the hell do you up the ShadowPlay recorder from 5 to 20 min, i can't find it, and the new UI is terrible it is so unlogic to use...

RIP Nvidia - AMD FTW

I do not like this beta crap Nvidia is skewing down our throats.

edit.
Finally found it, but was not plug*n play
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, i updated on one system, but i had to login now. Makes no sense. I dont want to login for no reason. So i'll try to roll back to the previous version. :lol:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Well i'll give it a shot, it just takes time to learn the new UI
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Already installed it here as well. Stupid login control freaks everywhere now.

If this continues i will join Luny's Conspiracy Lounge :loll:

EDIT: the new interface is a lot less intuitive and you need to search for everything now. :naughty:
I can't even change the 5 min recording to 10 min as i like to have it. It is a lot less and boring. Nvidia logo should be Green. Instant recognizable.

Someone needs to be sacked for this :teasing-nutkick:

Return to “PC”