Nvidia Talk / Updates / Drivers etc.

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Like the topic reads this is for anything Nvidia related, so feel feel to add to the topic :- )

- - - -

Nvidia Geforce is set to release Geforce Experience 3 pretty soon, it is in its beta stage now, but it brings alot of cool features like a in game overlay menu for video, Ansel or coop streaming.
According to Nvidia, the latest GeForce Experience beta has been subject to "a top-to-bottom redesign". The changes are easy to see in the UI with it being more modern and accessible with your games, extra info, and optimal settings just one click away. Under the hood changes sound even more impressive, as Nvidia says the new beta app "uses 2X less memory and loads up to 3X faster".

I think Radeons awesome control software got under Nvidia's skin so now they had to update their slow Geforce Experience 2 junk, as it just unjustifiably slow to and sluggish to use, so this update was long overdue IMO.
Last edited by Beardroid91 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, the Shadowplay feature was already very good; making use of the onboard video encoder was a very smart feature. In most cases you did not even know the recording tool was working in the background.
Of course you have to switch it off for Benchmarking. :oops:

I'm looking forward to this new Geforce Experience software suite. The Game presets work pretty well for most games already.

But it is indeed good for everyone that ATI has stepped up their game with better drivers and tools.

Maybe Gforce will have built in OC tools now as well ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Given Nvidia's recent driver updates then i think i'll pass on this beta test and wait for a world version, as my overclocked GTX 970 don't like all of Nvidia codesoup, that is also why i'm still using the 364.74 driver as the newer ones make my system unstable, and i hate crashing GPU drivers and game freezes, so i'll pass on it. and only update when i have to.

But the new features do sound very good, especially the reduced system usage of Geforce Experience.

For now lets just see if Nvidia can pull this off or if it'll be yet another fail for them.
Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

nVidia just released new drivers today, v# 368.69

I just tested The Crew and all is working again.

Happy Motoring

Later
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Downloading and installing on my race rig now. Nvidia finally came with new drivers.
Good to hear it now works good again with The Crew. :2thumbsup:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

hmm might be worth it to try this driver though their last couple of drivers upset my system, so lets see what gives.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The new drivers are not just to support the new GTX10xx cards and DX12, but also contain game support for the latest games.

And as the 368.69 works fine with the crew, i will keep it. :geek:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

US Owners of a GTX970, who gathered in the Class Action Lawsuit against Nvidia can get 30$ cash back :loll:

It is a symbolic amount, but it is good Nvidia gets spanked for bad business practice and false information.

https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-set ... ss-action/

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Epic, it was about time those cheats got to pay up :D

But what about European buyers what will happen to us, as this was a Californian classaction law suit.

And they also didn't tell how to get the money, but $30 USD is pretty fair, considering the card still worked fine 90% of the time.

I just hope i can get a piece of the action.

Dafuq is up with the TopClassAction site, they have banned Danmarks country IP from logging into their site with as a user. :shock:
Skærmbillede 2016-07-28 22.15.52.png

Return to “PC”