AMD RyZen

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, a six core multithreded cpu for the price of a quad core single i5.

Similar performance in games, but massively better in productivity.

Watching from power draw, i would stick to 4.0Ghz as anything above exponentially increases heath.
Unless you are der8auer and OC to almost 6Ghz on LN :lol:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The 1600X and 1500X were shipped to testers around the globe first. And for good reason.
It appears that the 1600 non X performs just as well. Similar to the 1700X vs 1700 non X.

This also means that the 1600 is the best buy if you want a hexacore for a ridiculous sharp price.

My advise for RyZen remains to get the 8 core 1700 non X if you can. If you want to go for a 6 core CPU, grab the 1600 non X.
At 220$ it is a steal. Especially compared to what team blue has to offer at a similar price tag.

The whole X thing appears to be just a marketing tool. Leave the X to professor Xavier from X-men :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “PC”