AMD RyZen

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If the demo tests are representative for the daily operation of RyZen, it will be good. TDP was lower than Intels flagships. So there must be some headroom for a good solid OC.

Still 2 months to go. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That X370 Titanium board...

It has no Christmas tree functionality. But i´m planning a green build anyway. And the titanium color theme of the board will pop.

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/msi-x3 ... photo.html

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Black, silver, green would look nice too, and the Titanium board is very likely to get the mono block.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

According to the same French source that did the early benchmarks with an engineering sample, they have now the 4th stepping of RyZen, with a base clock of 3.6 and boost of 4.0 Ghz. And that is exactly what i was expecting/hoping for. The previous F3 that is on CES now has 3.6/3.9.
I´m convinced this will be the release stock/boost. And at 4Ghz it will already rock. :party:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

The RyZen Demo builds just got confirmed to be real, oh man, i wouldn't want to be Intel next year. :lol:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I don't think they can permit themselves to make false claims. It would be deadly.
The whole AMD attitude has been lifted under the realm of Ms. SU.

I will get the new RyZen flagship for my new build. It will perform well in games and gives me the workstation power i need.

I already got confirmation from EKWB that my EVO is compatible with a new bracket. So nothing is holding me back. Only the release....

End of Februari has been mentioned. Also that it will not be a paper launch but that they will become available straightaway.

And nobody likes paper launches.... ;)

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yes you are just about all set for the new build, it'll be one hell of a build and can't wait for benchmarks of systems with RyZen to start showing up.

Lol i have not even watch a single video yet about the new Z270 chipset as it so not important anymore.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Those Z270 Mobos are sweet as well. Some new features and good OC support.

But RyZen goes for the full launch. 8-)

http://www.pcworld.com/article/3155109/ ... -more.html

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some of the new AM4 chipset mobos for Ryzen

Return to “PC”