Nvidia Titan V

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Titan V (Volta) has arrived.

For a whopping 3.000$ :twisted:
And i was under the impression that Titan X was already a ripoff at 1.500$ :lol:

Ngreed has no limits.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/titan/tita ... ptlh-29190

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

R.I.P.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For your 3.000$ you will not get SLI functionality, even if the connector is present. :lol:

It always baffles me, how manufacturers remove functionality on newer versions of their products, but continue to raise prizes. :roll:
Maybe that is just me, refusing to find any logic behind these decision makings.

PS You probably do not need SLI anyway. And maybe they just hate crypto mining and want their cards to be used scientifically only.

Return to “PC”