Show your rig

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Wow that's nice, maybe a bit over the top 8-)

So are you planing to upgrade your sim to this :mrgreen:

Have you gotten the 7" tablets you where talking about yet?
Not like that. That seat has moving panel parts in it BTW.

This is over the top. But i like it anyway. Especially the buttkicker that he mounted on the shifter to emulate gear box movement and rumble.
All those additional displays and gauges are a too big distraction. But it looks cool anyway. And that DSD handbrake costs around 400$.

But i like the Sim racing dash.

I have a 10" tablet. But i have not been able to get it to work through my normal wifi network with the telemetry reader.
A smaller tablet or smartphone is maybe a better solution for that emulation software.

Stuff like the pics above is always a good inspiration for your own builds or setups.
I do a lot of research myself, but it is also cool to see what others come up with. In the end it is all about personal preference, taste and budget off course.

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hehe okay Mad, i hope you get it to work ;)

And yea, everyone needs to do their own thing / what they like - same as modding a pc :mrgreen:
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

just got this:
http://xfxforce.com/en-us/products/amd- ... -270x-cdfr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Prepsi wrote:just got this:
http://xfxforce.com/en-us/products/amd- ... -270x-cdfr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nice, that's a good choice - good bang for the buck ;)
______

Lol at the moment im researching for a project, i plan on doing some time this summer .. Where im going to watercool my XFX HD7950 using a Corsair H55 cpu watercooler 8-)

Some others before me had gone from 80*c load to 55-60*c :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Looks like a cool card. XFX 8-)

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
Looks like a cool card. XFX 8-)

4 games too :2thumbsup:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice card Prepsi only downside I can see is only 2GB memory, I think 3GB is a minimum these days.
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:Nice card Prepsi only downside I can see is only 2GB memory, I think 3GB is a minimum these days.
I don't think so Bez, that's only if you want maximum eye-candy - which the R 270X isn't geared for, as it is an entry high-end card :lol:

2 gigs should be just the right amount to play games just fine, whereas 1 gig would be to little now-a-days 8-)

I've noticed that most of the games i play only uses about 1.3 gig of the 3 gigs my card has, but newer games might use more who knows ;)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've noticed that most of the games i play only uses about 1.3 gig of the 3 gigs my card has, but newer games might use more who knows ;)
That's sort of what I was getting at but didn't explain fully. I meant to help future proof it for a wile at least 3Gb would be better.
But yea your right 2Gb will probably be ok for a wile yet for most games.
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

just got 4 free games of my choice [i chose sleeping dogs, hitman absolution, just cause 2, and tomb raider]

Return to “PC”