show us your internet speed

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That moment you realise your internet is running slower than normal...

So i ran a speedtest and thought WTF, i then restarted the modem and router and now i'm even more WTF !! Our modem or router is apparently shit.

Having lost 25 mbit over time, i can live with 5-10 off the listed speed but not 25 :o

So how is your ISP doing ?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Not as fast as you guys but fast enough. :mrgreen:
Big difference between up and down. :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

As we recently experienced some stabilty issues while playing Crew2 in a Crew, i decided to do another Speedtest to check my connection. But there are more factors to take in consideration when a stable game connection is required. No matter how fast or low ping your individual connection is, there is also the provider, using hubs and shared resources to manage the stream of information. In Amsterdam we are spoiled in that regard, as the trans atlantic cable comes out of the ground right here. I sometimes have better connections to players from the US than from the EU because of that, lol.

:ugeek:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Telstra 5G on Galaxy NOTE 10+ 5G

It takes 5x 4G Signals all with different bandwidths plus 1x 5G signal to achieve this speed.. ive seen speeds in excess of 800mbps at early hours of the morning..
nathan is a mexican!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I can't get anywhere near that. :shock:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lo Ping (not the Chinese) is just as important for great online connectivity. :ugeek:

If Snake can convert that speed into top scores, he will be hard to beat. :shock:
If you race him, just bring a forked stick :loll:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ping too high.
Experiencing some connectivity issues lately, but also game server related.
It seems the whole internet is affected lately.

Also check down detector for the latest Twitter CS drama :geek:
https://downdetector.com/

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:32 am Lo Ping (not the Chinese) is just as important for great online connectivity. :ugeek:

If Snake can convert that speed into top scores, he will be hard to beat. :shock:
If you race him, just bring a forked stick :loll:
Yikes, I Feel the Burn.. Infact I Can See Rust Developing on my Elbows So Converting Any Speed Into Top Scores Isn't Happening Quickly..
nathan is a mexican!!

Return to “PC”