show us your internet speed

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, your new upload is almost as fast as the old download speed. And a very low ping as well. :mrgreen:

That will speed things up for sure.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Sorry Bez, you're not going to like this :lol:

My dad just rudely cut of my internet as i was Netflix and said i should try speedtesting the internet, and wow 6 month trail period with 90/90 mbits fiber, and it is faster than that most of the time :2thumbsup:

My old internet

The new

Downloaded a file with over 11 MB/s 8-)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice speed Bear :eeek:
Like I say my speed is not fast but its way faster than I had so I can live with it..................for now. :D
Most of the UK is behind the times when it comes to internet speed, the government has pledged to improve things and catch up with the rest of the world but its taking time. :downloading:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Nice speed Bear :eeek:
Like I say my speed is not fast but its way faster than I had so I can live with it..................for now. :D
Most of the UK is behind the times when it comes to internet speed, the government has pledged to improve things and catch up with the rest of the world but its taking time. :downloading:
Hey, don't feel bad, Australia wants to make the average speed 5mbps......BY 2020! :lol:
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Prepsi wrote:
Bezrider wrote:Nice speed Bear :eeek:
Hey, don't feel bad, Australia wants to make the average speed 5mbps......BY 2020! :lol:
Netflix's will make the average 3Mbps :/
nathan is a mexican!!
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

nathan is a mexican!!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That's nice :) Though the 30ms ping is slow

My trial of 90/90 fiber ended a few months ago, but lol but that was really a love hate relationship i had with that, as it would sometimes be insanely fast and other times it would completely fall of the grid... So i switched back to our old 40/8 internet, which they then upgraded to a cool 40/20 connection so i can't complain ;)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Over here in my fancy Amsterdam neighborhood, we still use smoke signals to communicate. No fibre availabe soon®
Still on my 20/1 connection here. Ordered 30/3 over half year back. Still not there :?

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Still quite happy with my speed but the ping varies depending on time of day. :(
Image Image
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Because my connection is "fixed wireless" it also depends on the time of day too. back when we first got it we where the first people in the area to have it and it would max out at 5.4MBps and the upload maxed at 1.7MBps and now it's all over the shop.. but it's much better then ADSL2+ so i can't complain..
nathan is a mexican!!

Return to “PC”