Got a new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
By Pca9
I guess my speed is fast for others, but for me it is a bit slow:P I have wireless internet and my room have weak signal for some reason, I can really get like 10ms, 50mbit down and like 15 mbit up
By Bezrider
Nice speed :eeek:
I'm thinking of downgrading some of my Sky subscription and using the money I will save to get Sky Fibre (just need to convince the girlfriend to give up some of the Sky channels :lol: )
By Bezrider
33lakeside wrote:Image
Holy crap that's some speed, even on fibre I would get nowhere near that. :(
The UK is definitely behind the times when it comes to internet speeds. :oops:
By Miao
Bezrider wrote:The UK is definitely behind the times when it comes to internet speeds. :oops:
Yea, even Vietnam got faster speeds. Image
By mclaren6
ALRIGHT SUCKERS, GET REKT

*hysterical laughter*

Moral of the story: never complain about your speed, unless its lower than that. :lol:

EDIT: Just looked on BTs site, apparently our exchange is getting fibre in 2015... :eeek: Well now I'm hyped :2thumbsup:
By Beardroid91
That's some really messy ping times some of you have, your internet can be insanely fast, but if the ping is that high, then it is abit wasted...

Ping = the time it takes to go from pc to server and back to the pc again (pc -> server -> pc)
__

Here is my internet

They Are Billions

They Are Billions This game is doing my head […]

PC Water Cooling

Nice, long time in the making, but hope you get it[…]

Formula1 Talk

Yes, F-E starts to get mature quickly now. Lots of[…]

Project CARS 2 DLC

Although the Porsche Legends Pack hasn't been full[…]