show us your internet speed

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Mine still sucks. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just tested my speed again, wish I hadn't. :(
Download ok I guess
Upload crap
Ping crap
Thanks Sky :teasing-nutkick:
Image Image
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Little off topic but i did some mobile speedtest

Nokia lumia 630 (Optus) 1223kbps down and 890up
HTC One M8 ( Telstra ) 16456kbps and 4321up

These where all down over 3G. Telstra is the only one with 4G, on average it's doing 60-70mbps down
nathan is a mexican!!
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

This is from new house and is the best i can get in my State right now my old house was 1.4 down and 0.5 up

my phone Telstra 3G
Ping: 87m
Down: 0.92mbps
upload: 1.62 mbps

I know i have had higher but we have thunderstorms at the moment so i think its messing with 3G
33lakeside
New Starter
New Starter

Bear304 wrote:That's some really messy ping times some of you have, your internet can be insanely fast, but if the ping is that high, then it is abit wasted...
I guess that wasnt directed at me. But here is my ping from Oslo, Norway to Copenhagen, Denmark.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

33lakeside wrote:
Bear304 wrote:That's some really messy ping times some of you have, your internet can be insanely fast, but if the ping is that high, then it is abit wasted...
I guess that wasnt directed at me. But here is my ping from Oslo, Norway to Copenhagen, Denmark.

hah That's some serious internet speed you got there :lol:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just done another speed test as I have decided to upgrade to fibre broadband. :D
This is my speed at the moment with regular broadband and although the download speed doesn't look to bad the reality is at times it slows down so much that I have trouble watching you tube videos in HD. :(

My provider says I am a heavy user and that I used over 90Gig in December so I'm going to bite the bullet and get fibre unlimited with a speed of up to 40Gig and a minimum of 38Gig (or so they say, we will see :geek: )
I know this is still classed as basic in some countries but hey this is the UK :lol: I'll post back when its installed (about two weeks) and compare it to this one and see what difference I am getting. :party:
Image Image
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Still waiting for NBN wireless to be turned on for up to 25mbps...
nathan is a mexican!!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Sounds good Bez - I'm still waiting excited about the news that my power company offered to dig fiber cables into the house for free and gave a good discount on a 6 month trail of 80/80 mb/s fiber 8-)

But the current 40/5 mb/s still does the job just fine ;) Only real improvement would be latency (ping)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok so just had my fibre installed and am very happy so far (I know its not fast compared to some country's but its fast in my neighbourhood. :D )

OLD:
NEW:
:2thumbsup:
Image Image

Return to “PC”