Case Modding

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

25*c drop is massive, but i have my doubts about it, but if you use a heat gun and heat the IHS up the glue and thermal paste like go easier, but i just used the skechy way of hammer and vice, where the chip might get abit of air time if you do it to hard or if it just lets go.

But my chip only saw like 10-13*c drop, and i think my Supremacy Evo block is bad as the CPU gets 65*c somethings and the chip temps raise way fast in spikes and my idle is only 30-32 ish *c.

Might just buy an beefy air cooler and sell the watercooling bits and as it has lost its appeal for me, and my thoughts constantly keeps dreading a leak, but hopefully it isn't going to happen.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

In the German demo video, he achieved a 13 degree temp drop, by replacing the thermal paste and place the lid back. Same cooler and setup.

That is just massive and really makes me wonder why Intel uses such *crap* as thermal paste. It must be a penny decision to be cheap on the paste.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ran across this case mod today.

Case Mod

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Pretty wild build
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I love steampunk. But it is very hard to get right. This one rocks. :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

What happens if you put one of the best PC Case manufacturers together with a Pro Overclocker?

Awesome case. 8-)

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

That's a very nice case, I'm impressed. :o

I've been toying with the idea of building a wall mounted PC or maybe one of those ones that are built into a desk when the next time i do a PC build.

The actual building of it won't be a problem as i have a lot of tools for this type of thing due to my line of work, and i also have a lot of experience in making similar things like this however if i go for the wall mounted option i am a little worried about it's effect on dust as it will be open to the elements so i will have to look into this first. :think:

Anyway, my next PC build is still a long way off so lots of time to plan. :)
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Computex Case Mods
Wildest case mods
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:53 pm Computex Case Mods
Wildest case mods
Some nice mods, i like this one the best.
Image Image

Return to “PC”