Case Modding

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Talking about lighting up your case...

This NZXT Hue+ is awesome. I will grab this for my new build next year for sure.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Those LED lights are very cool, but i do think they might not be so cheap as the other alternatives, but definitely a nice option to choose for a custom lid rig
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Hue+ kit is around 60€ over here. I don't think that is too much, especially as it contains 3x 30cm strip and control unit.

I'll grab one :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:The Hue+ kit is around 60€ over here. I don't think that is too much, especially as it contains 3x 30cm strip and control unit.

I'll grab one :D
Arh okay that's fair enough i suppose.

Btw i ordered this cover for my Sony Xperia Z5 Compact, it's tech'ky enough and screams android, i'm so over the iPhone 6 i have now, it annoys me alot, but Android 6.0 Marshmallow will be great.

I tried out a Samsung Galaxy S6 too, but that TouchWiz UI is junk, i'd ratter suffer more with the IOS 9 on the iPhone than use the Samsung plus the GS6 has the worst battery i have seen to date, it makes iPhone look good - that's saying alot.

But here is my new Cruzerlite Bugdroid case for my new Xperia Z5 Compact, it super sticky the sides of the phone and normal TPU feel on the backside so it doesn't stick in the jean pocket.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Alphacool now has new hard tubing in their catalogs. UV reactive and carbon.
Looks pretty cool and also great they added it. But making a commercial with a German dude, speaking English maybe not so much :lol:

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

In case you are a Star Wars fan looking for a PC case.

May the force be with you!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Whoamus wrote:In case you are a Star Wars fan looking for a PC case.

That's a very cool looking case, you should post the picture in the dedicated thread for special builds like this in our Crazy and Cool case upgrades thread.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:
Whoamus wrote:In case you are a Star Wars fan looking for a PC case.

That's a very cool looking case, you should post the picture in the dedicated thread for special builds like this in our Crazy and Cool case upgrades thread.
Done 8-)

Very nice case mod, takes it beyond the Stars :2thumbsup:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Coolermaster Case Mod competition is over. And what a cool mods there were.

Just check it out. :2thumbsup:

http://mod.coolermaster.com/en-us?sec=modder

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Modding your Skylake or Kaby Lake CPU by delidding it, can be a hairy job. The PCBs are a lot thinner than its precedessor Devils Canyon.
It is still a massive thermal improvement to do so. Some say 25 degrees cooler, or more. :shock:

There is a tool available for those, wanting to risk their precious processor, by delidding it.

https://www.caseking.de/en/der8auer-del ... 8-019.html

Return to “PC”