DX 11.2 New Features

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

DX 11.2 brings new eyecandy to games by allowing larger textures without performance loss.

http://video.ch9.ms/sessions/build/2013/4-063.wmv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2 ... heSessions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Some interesting stuff this could have a big impact on large open world games :banana-dance:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe one day i will have to install the W8 i have shelved :loll:

Really prefer the windows 7 interface, but if games start to use DX 11.2 as the XBOX ONE lifts off, it might be worth installing W8 after all. Until then it will collect dust.

:character-blues:

Maybe DX 11.2 will become available for W7. Like the DX 11 on Vista they said wouldn't happen... :liar:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Personally I hate win8 it maybe fine for a touch screen interface but on a normal laptop/desktop it just feels awkward to use, Microsoft have already backtracked and brought the start menu back to the latest update but even with that it not enough to win me over ;) :twocents-02cents:
Image Image
addseo1115
New Starter
New Starter

the start menu back to the latest update but even with that it not enough to win me over.
โหลด royal1688
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For DX12 you will need W10. But that has some issues with existing soft- and hardware. So W8.1 is still the best for games right now.

BTW, why the necro? :think:

Return to “PC”