Show Your 3D MK Score

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Just an update

My 3DMark Vantage score is 33334 point now, after i install 16 (2x 8) GB of HyperX Fury at 1866 Mhz, which have boosted my score by 900 points :2thumbsup:

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5102984" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Good to see it actually works to use better memory modules. It will help boost FPS and also give a more steady performance in games and heavy tasks.

I will grab some good memory soon® as well. And maybe an SSD for games. Those 500gig versions look interesting right now. Enough to install my most played Steam games on. ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've been waiting for your results and they look good so this has convinced me to get some more ram for my rig. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:I've been waiting for your results and they look good so this has convinced me to get some more ram for my rig. :rightthumbup:
Just don't make the mistake i did! check that the mobo can handle the new ram :lol:
I had got 2 more sticks of ram, to match my 2 stick in the system, but my mobo could only support 2 of the 4 channels to run at higher than 1333 mhz, I guess you learn something new everyday :mrgreen:
But yeah other than that go for it :2thumbsup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ok, i did run a quick 3D MK Vantage.

First it did not want to run because of a system scan thing. After downloading the latest Sys info from here:

http://www.futuremark.com/downloads/Fut ... nfo/latest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.futuremark.com/support/downloads" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I could run 3D MK V again.

This is the first result, without further optimizing, even this website was still open in the background.

It seems to have a big impact on performance, as expected.

Videocard is running on the middle setting (game) with mild overclock (980Mhz).

P38940

Graphics Score

CPU Score

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5106424" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:party:

I will run another one later this week with a faster RAM kit and the video card on the high 1020GHz setting. See if i can get to the 40K mark.

It is a big improvement over the GTX660Ti. More than i anticipated. 10.000 points extra or 30% increase of performance in this benchmark.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That's a pretty nice score increase, i think you may even break into a 40+ K Vantage score when you get the faster ram and find a suitable clock for the graphic card (like it would need it) :lol:

But lol any system with score over 30 K can play anything and high to ultra :mrgreen:

Wow it's just insane to see how much one of those GTX 780 Ti's impact the systems score 8-)
__

Which temps. are the MSI GTX 780 Ti running at ? (idle / load) (Heaven or Furmark is good for temperature testing the card)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Video card is 33 idle and 76 load. (@980 MHz)
CPU is 39 idle and 66 load (@4200 MHz)
With a room temp of 25

CPUID used. :occasion-snowman:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Pretty good for a stock cooler, but you might be able to get a 45 to 50℃ load temp by going with watercooling 8-)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is a twin frozzer cooler. Already a lot cooler and more quiet than a stock 780Ti

And the card is already OC. Maybe i can mount a better 14cm case-exhaust fan or create a profile that makes it spin faster under load.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

That's a real good score Madman, way higher than my score with the same card. :rightthumbup:
I guess the better CPU and the extra ram make all the difference. 8-)
Image Image

Return to “PC”