Show Your 3D MK Score

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bargains and Nvidia are usually not things that go together, lol.

I would save a little more and go for the GTX780, even if the GTX770 is an excellent choice as well. That is an optimized version of the former top model GTX680.

Nice boost from Bear. The OC you did will also provide a noticeable performance boost. Most FPS scores are just numbers for geeks. What is more important in games is a steady high FPS count and little FPS drops. I run most racing games with Vsync enabled to get a more predictable game and better driving consistency. But for shooters you probably want the best possible response.
Thats why i like the Nvidia drivers, as you can make profiles for each game and optimize the settings for them. You can even download pre-optimized settings with Gforce experience. Cool stuff. But those settings are usually focused on max eye candy and not performance.

I will try to do some tweaks to my system and see what a slightly optimized system can bring to that score, lol :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

With a slightly optimized setting, switching off background progs, etc.

P29774

Graphics Score

CPU Score

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5045449" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe a little GPU OC can bring the 30K mark in reach. :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That all depend on his budget, if he can justify the price difference of about 90 €'s, would be hard for me atleast, if i had to do a system overhaul of the mobo., cpu and ram too and possibly an SSD if Bez haven't got one ;)

Here is a place that stack the GTX 770 and 780 up against each other, 780 is alot better, if you can justify the extra price :mrgreen:
http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-780 ... ce-GTX-770

The choice is up to you Bez ;)
__

Nice Mad, lol i guess that extra 8 gigs of ram makes a world of difference for the cpu score :lol:

If you burnout the GPU by OC'ing it, then you'll have a good reason to get a new GTX 780 ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, won't do that. Performance is fine as it is.

Your 3 gig on the GFX must do the trick. Almost 10% extra performance on the graphics part.

But the difference between the OC 2700K and your 4670K is bigger than i thought. Shows i have no reason to upgrade the CPU.

In any case, no worries running games on max settings for now. :2thumbsup:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mhm yeah, but your cpu is also an i7 where mine is i5, your cpu has 8 threads and 4 core wheras mine only have 4 threads and 4 core.

So not all that surpricing it is better :mrgreen:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

just did mine stock settings only change was disconnect two monitors

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5045357" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Can you run tri-screen on one single GTX760 ? I'm surprised. :mrgreen:

I need 60fps to drive smoothly, do you get that amount from that card?

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Yeah my GTX760 has 4 outputs sometimes i run 4th for telemetry i have no issues with racing games they are fine iracing i run 120 fps capped at 125fps in there settings and ETS2 i run steady 80fps on 3 screens grid is around 70fps on 3 screens 90fps on one screen TDU2 is 76-90fps 3 screens never played it on one screen

Video Card was recommended by the iRacing community and works well for me also PC only 10 months old just need to up memory and I7 but in Australia PC parts are way over priced our i5 prices are equal to USA i7 prices and thats taking into account the dollar difference

I should try over clocking it people keep telling me to get most from it but i figure if it performs good enough there's no need to OC it lol im not sure why it wont show up as OC on the benchmark

Copyed from my PC invoice
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 OC 2GB Video Card
Intel Core i5 4670K Unlocked Quad Core LGA 1150 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) Processor
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:That all depend on his budget, if he can justify the price difference of about 90 €'s, would be hard for me atleast, if i had to do a system overhaul of the mobo., cpu and ram too and possibly an SSD if Bez haven't got one ;)

Here is a place that stack the GTX 770 and 780 up against each other, 780 is alot better, if you can justify the extra price :mrgreen:
http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-780 ... ce-GTX-770

The choice is up to you Bez ;)
Thanks for the link, still checking a few out for price :? (best price I can find is around £340 for GTX 780)
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Haha lots of brands to choose from, just make sure to get one with a good aftermarked cooler on, to keep it cool 8-)

Atm. im researching a cooling upgrade for my system, plus some better lights, this time some red leds to highlight some parts, this summers modding project :mrgreen:

The cooling upgrade is for the graphic card which i plan on overclocking, but for that it needs some more fresh air to keep chilly, and atm. my case's top level only has one fan intake. My plan is to make a mount for another 120mm fan to slide in 3 of the 5,25 drivebays in the front.
Just done ordering the needed parts. I swap the original Noctua intake fan with a new Silverstone air penetrator to push the fresh air further into the case and under the GPU, the Noctua fan then goes to the to the new front intake mount in the front, to feed the cpu cooler with fresh chilly air 8-)

Hmm lol i think this should have been in the upgrades threads lol :lol:

Lol as nobody would understand what im going on about, then i made a drawing of the future cooling setup in my case that i talk about ;)
My future cooling setup in my case
My future cooling setup in my case
I put it in pc upgrade thread ;)

Return to “PC”