XBox One wheel

Have something to say related to the Xbox then post it here.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I'm seriously thinking about getting an Xbox one and need some advice about the type of wheel to go for.

Apart from the wheel I had for my 360 (The standard Microsoft wheel) I have no idea what direction to go, all I do know is I would like something I can use on the XB1 and PC (If I can't find something that can do this and do it well then I won't buy one)

So anyone got any experience with XB1 wheels or any advice in general on a wheel that will do the job? :party:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:I'm seriously thinking about getting an Xbox one and need some advice about the type of wheel to go for.

Apart from the wheel I had for my 360 (The standard Microsoft wheel) I have no idea what direction to go, all I do know is I would like something I can use on the XB1 and PC (If I can't find something that can do this and do it well then I won't buy one)

So anyone got any experience with XB1 wheels or any advice in general on a wheel that will do the job? :party:
both of the avalible ones are trash, wait for fanatec to make one.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

So nothing available at the moment is worth considering :shock:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:So nothing available at the moment is worth considering :shock:
no
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Thrustmaster TX is probably one of the few wheels available that is actually a good wheel. You can change for a better rim (exchangeable with all T500 stuff), as the default rim is a bit small, like G27 size, but the FFB is pretty good. And there is a pedal option with 3 pedals en you can hook up the shifter through the unit as well. That is the only way to get it to work on XB1 btw.

Even the drivers for PC are the XB1 version, which is a bit confusing when installing the wheel.

Maybe wait a while until there is more competition, but for now this is the only decent option i think.

Fanatec will be good, but also a lot more expensive.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the info Madman,think I need to look into this a bit more before I jump in and buy one. :think:
Image Image

Return to “Xbox”