Xbox One on your PC

Have something to say related to the Xbox then post it here.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This looks interesting :)
Xbox Live and the new Xbox App bring new game experiences to Windows 10. Xbox on Windows 10 lets gamers access the best of the expansive Xbox Live gaming network on both Windows 10 PCs and Xbox One. Players can capture, edit and share their greatest gaming moments with Game DVR, and play new games with friends across devices. Games developed for DirectX 12 in Windows 10 will see improvements in speed, efficiency and graphics capability. Players will also be able to play games on their PC, streamed directly from their Xbox One consoles to their Windows 10 tablets or PCs, within their home
More Info here
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Very nice for XBox owners. I mentioned the XB1 app earlier in the W10 thread

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p30267" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The streaming part was rumored. Steam and Nvidia must have inspired MS to do something similar.
What we ar really looking for, is off course to be able to play XB1 games on the PC.
I would not mind giving FH2 a spin on PC.

W10 will be a winner. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Xbox”