What game should I buy?

Have something to say related to the Xbox then post it here.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well, after working this summer, I may have a tiny bit of extra spending money that I could use to buy a game or two for the Xbox One! I've been sitting pretty happy with Project Cars and The Crew, but maybe it would be good for me to try something new. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking about AC, especially since they now have Porsche. So I will start a potential list that I can decide from here.
  • Assetto Corsa
  • Forza Horizon 3
  • Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Remastered
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That all depends how serious you want the game to be. Assetto can be awesome. I think pCars is better in driving dynamics.

There is also FH3. Can it live up to the expectations?

There will most likely be a new expansion for The Crew. This has not been confirmed yet.

If you don't have a wheel yet, you can also use that money to go Pro :auto-swerve:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:That all depends how serious you want the game to be. Assetto can be awesome. I think pCars is better in driving dynamics.

There is also FH3. Can it live up to the expectations?

There will most likely be a new expansion for The Crew. This has not been confirmed yet.

If you don't have a wheel yet, you can also use that money to go Pro :auto-swerve:
Haha, thankfully, I did get a wheel for Christmas! But it doesn't even need to be a driving game! Although that potential Crew expansion might be something I wait for. Which is strange because I never actually bought the Wild Run pack! :doh:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

@grooks10
If you never bought the Wild Run expansion you are missing out big time with the crew :o you definitely need to get it. :2thumbsup:

What sort of games do you like apart from driving games ?
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:@grooks10
If you never bought the Wild Run expansion you are missing out big time with the crew :o you definitely need to get it. :2thumbsup:

What sort of games do you like apart from driving games ?
I know, I know. It looks like a ton of fun! We'll see how much time and money I can dedicate to it this year! But other than racing games, I love story-driven games, and the occasional shooter. Two of my favorite games of all time are Spec Ops: The Line and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.
Sadly, I 'm bad at anything multiplayer, so we'll see how the new online-focused generation of games will suit me...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Skyrim will come to the XB1. In a new updated version. They will also allow some mods (eaustin will love that) as Bethesda supports mods.

It is one of the few games i have put a lot of play time in. It is also single player, so you can play at your own pace.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Skyrim will come to the XB1. In a new updated version. They will also allow some mods (eaustin will love that) as Bethesda supports mods.

It is one of the few games i have put a lot of play time in. It is also single player, so you can play at your own pace.
Definitely tempting. I'll put it on the list!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I would say FH3. The open world will be huge, the car variety will be great, and it'll be supported for years to come. AC you can always get later, Skyrim I'm not a huge fan of.

EDIT: Actually, knowing how much you love classic F1 and other purpose built race cars, I'd say AC. That being said, you should defo pick up FH3 some other time, since it looks like the best Forza [motorsport series withstanding] yet.

Return to “Xbox”