New Xbox Reveal date

Have something to say related to the Xbox then post it here.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Microsoft has finally broken its silence about the next gen Xbox and will officially reveal the new console and its games at an event on May 21 in Redmond, Washington.

‘On Tuesday May 21st, we’ll mark the beginning of a new generation of games, TV and entertainment,’ he says.

‘On that day, we’ll share our vision for Xbox, and give you a real taste of the future. Then, 19-days later at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, we’ll continue the conversation and showcase our full lineup of blockbuster games.

‘We are thrilled to pull back the curtain and reveal what we’ve been working on.’
Image Image
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bezrider wrote:Microsoft has finally broken its silence about the next gen Xbox and will officially reveal the new console and its games at an event on May 21 in Redmond, Washington.

‘On Tuesday May 21st, we’ll mark the beginning of a new generation of games, TV and entertainment,’ he says.

‘On that day, we’ll share our vision for Xbox, and give you a real taste of the future. Then, 19-days later at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, we’ll continue the conversation and showcase our full lineup of blockbuster games.

‘We are thrilled to pull back the curtain and reveal what we’ve been working on.’
i did not know there was a 720 coming out until january only 6 days before i got a xbox 360 :loll:
nathan is a mexican!!
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

snake250 wrote:
Bezrider wrote:Microsoft has finally broken its silence about the next gen Xbox and will officially reveal the new console and its games at an event on May 21 in Redmond, Washington.

i did not know there was a 720 coming out until january only 6 days before i got a xbox 360 :loll:
Well the new xbox is likely NOT backwards compatible so my 360 won't be sold. Btw there are strong rumours that there will be a new Forza at the end of the year .... I wonder if it is on the old or new console ..... it would be a great launch title.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Microsoft have finally admitted that it will not need the always on Internet connection that's been going around the rumor mill on the net lately :)
Image Image
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

But the kinect integration is a downer.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The always on feature would have seriously affected the sales quota.

Question remains why they "leaked" that info in the first place. Just to stir things up, or to see how the mass would react on it... :eeek:
Big chance they actually wanted to implement such a feature, but had to return to their development sheds with the tails between their legs :loll:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:The always on feature would have seriously affected the sales quota.

Question remains why they "leaked" that info in the first place. Just to stir things up, or to see how the mass would react on it... :eeek:
Big chance they actually wanted to implement such a feature, but had to return to their development sheds with the tails between their legs :loll:

:character-blues:
Well I guess we will never know but I feel like you that this was just an exercise to see how the public was going to react to "always on" and I cant help wondering if the reaction had been more relaxed things would of looked a lot different for the next gen Xbox :shock:
Image Image
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

x-box one eh. Wonder how their wheel support is going to be this time around?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grimx133 wrote:x-box one eh. Wonder how their wheel support is going to be this time around?
Yea the official Xbox wheel was always a let down for me, it's time for Microsoft to step up and ether come up with a decent Wheel or at least make the XBOX ONE compatible with existing wheels like the G27 :auto-swerve:
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Not impressed even if it comes with a new forza .... and that console ... dear god it's FUGLY.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “Xbox”